Do you have what it takes to lead strategic planning and visioning for a global industry leader? We are on the search for an exceptional strategist and growth architect to guide our transformation journey.
As a global leader in our space, we are on a mission to transform from a traditional enterprise software company into a technology enabled services business, while sustaining our track record of double-digit highly profitable growth. In the face of increasing operating complexity, rapidly evolving client needs and a competitive landscape in flux, the need for strategic vision, clarity and agility is greater than ever before, which is why we are now looking for a senior strategy and corporate development leader to join our team.
As our Head of Group Strategy, you will lead a small high caliber team and work closely with top management to evolve SimCorp’s overall strategic direction and ensure we maximize long-term value creation for all our stakeholders.
The role reports to SimCorp’s Chief of Staff and will be member of a strategic leadership team with peers from Transformation and Communications.
Your primary responsibility will be to architect and drive SimCorp’s strategy and corporate development agenda in collaboration with top management and senior stakeholders across the business.
- Design and drive corporate strategic planning and goal setting (e.g. run the strategy cycle and associated processes, incl. various strategy meetings and events during the year)
- Work closely with the Head of Business Transformation to bridge strategy and execution, and ensure we have a cohesive and effective strategy-to-impact approach across the enterprise
- Define, mobilize, guide, and lead certain, strategic initiatives (incl. own project model and playbook)
- Put programs in place to elevate the strategic problem-solving skills of senior talent in the business
- Deliver ad hoc strategy led analysis to inform company decision making
- Keep track of industry trends, competitive dynamics, and internal performance to derive actionable recommendations
- Co-develop M&A strategy and opportunity assessment with Offer Management and lead acquisition, investment, and other corporate development activities
- Be a strategic sparring partner to top management and leadership teams across the organization on matters concerning direction setting, strategic analysis, competitive intelligence, and business optimization
- Provide inspiring leadership and vision that challenges status quo.
- Experienced corporate strategy and transformation leader with ability to set direction, mobilize stakeholders, and form trusting relationships in a broad organizational context
- 10+ years of experience from a top tier management consultancy and/or corporate strategy /development function in a global organization (preferably from both)
- Solid understanding of the asset management industry and the investment management technology landscape
- Comprehensive program/project development, management, and evaluation skills
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with ability to be hands on and focus on the details without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Excellent research, writing, listening and verbal communication skills
- Strong workshop facilitation, and presentation skills
- Curious by nature and with thorough knowledge of the latest strategy, organizational transformation and management thinking and practices
- Great collaborative skills, highly motivated team player with a positive mindset
- Ability to create an engaged team and provide effective coaching and people leadership.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, and writing).
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Send your CV and cover letter in English no later than 7 November 2021
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Consultant.
We look forward to your application.