SimCorp is looking to appoint a Head of Sales for the DACH & EE region. This region is one of SimCorp’s largest revenue territories and you will be responsible for a large proportion of the EMEA total sales achievement. We are looking for an experienced sales and business leader to lead this function, reporting to the Head of Sales for EMEA.
What you will be responsible for
In this role you will be responsible for all Sales ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) attainment in the DACH and Eastern Europe Region, with primary focus on DACH. You will act on behalf of SimCorp in the region as representative of the company’s leadership, engaging with the market, customers and prospects. Further, your responsibilities will include:
- Accountability for creation and execution orchestration of SimCorp’s new logo and existing customer Sales strategy in the region:
- Partner with senior leaders in Go-to-Market, Marketing and Sales to ensure alignment of planning and strategic execution
- Understand and provide feedback to the organization on customer and prospect trends and needs within the Asset Manager and Asset Owner segments in the region
- Lead and manage a team of senior sales and account managers, providing a structured approach to create and hold accountability for:
- Meeting ARR quota objectives
- Sales and Account Territory planning and execution
- Pipeline development and activity
- Deal diligence and closing plans
- Data quality and forecast accuracy in Salesforce
- Ensure that corporate product and services strategy is translated into actionable pipeline.
- Create an industry leading sales team, in control of their territory:
- Ensure levels of qualification, prioritize commercial initiatives and direct company resources accordingly
- Ensure performance of the team and enhance it through coaching and taking corrective action where necessary
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to the team members and drive appropriate improvements in SimCorp’s pitch and value proposition against alternative competitors
What we value
- Great leadership skills and ability to coach, motivate and engage employees
- Proven track record in large and complex solution-based sales, repeatedly meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Detailed understanding of the Asset Management and Financial Services industry and market trends
- Ability to sell a concept as well as a solution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal
- Very good influencing, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Comprehensive planning, execution, and coordination skills
- German skills on native speaker level and fluency in English both verbal and written
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide an excellent work life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
The role allows for flexibility including the option to work from home up to 3 days a week.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,800+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make.
Please click below to apply or contact Rita Jeziorowski on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated