SimCorp is the the world's leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We provide the only truly integrated front-to-back investment management system. With more than 300 clients worldwide, over 45 years of development and 20% of revenue invested into R+D, there has never been a better time to join.
In this role, you will work in our Customer Experience team, reporting to the Customer Experience Director – Asia Pacific.
You will the representative for all “as a service” revenue lines including Managed Services, Cloud services and Data as a Service. This role will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction with the Service Delivery team, leveraging on SimCorp delivery capabilities, and support sales cases for all “as a service” offers.
- Drives client satisfaction through delivery excellence in collaboration with the Customer Experience team
- Owns the Managed Services and XaaS revenue – He /She is accountable for all operational delivery of services across all “as a service” offers in Asia Pacific
- Designs relevant, holistic and consistent governance processes, reporting and operating rhythm with all existing clients subscribing to SimCorp services
- Project manage/orchestrate service delivery with internal stakeholders (Global Support, CX, offer management, Xaas)
- First level of escalation for critical client operational business issues
- Helps manage customer's expectations in terms of incident service requests, support cases, business impact, priorities, and delivery timeframe
- Manage a small team of service delivery managers
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Significant experience within the Asset Management, FinTech and/or Cloud technology vendor industries
- Relevant degree and background in leading delivery teams / functions
- Strong knowledge and understanding of delivering managed services / cloud technologies
- Highly focused on customer deliverables, delivery excellence and client satisfaction
- Strong communication skills - Articulate when communicating and presenting