We are driven by our passion to create value for our customers!
SimCorp provides IT solutions and services to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, Dimension, is a market leader and used by over 190 buy-side institutions to manage over $20 trillion in assets.
As SimCorp continues its transformation towards our strategic imperative of “Everything as a Service”, we are rolling out the next generation of Managed Services and changing the way we engage in service delivery and customer engagement.
Our Managed Services business has achieved growth in 2020 and continues an ambitious growth path in 2021. Our Managed Services team is responsible for delivery of Technical and Functional Service solutions and offerings that enable and support optimal operation of SimCorp Dimension at our Clients.
Focal to this transformation are Service Delivery Managers, who organized the service delivery and ensure that Clients engaged in SimCorp Services fully capture benefits and realize value on their investment. We are searching for a Head of Service Delivery to manage this dedicated group of individual contributors and drive success within APAC.
As our Head of Service Delivery, you will manage a team that is responsible for relationship-building and long-term value creation for our Clients through:
- Orchestration and Governance across all consumed Service offerings;
- Driving client satisfaction, loyalty, high level of engagement and adoption of SimCorp Dimension while identifying opportunities for sales enablement
The Head of Service Delivery is ultimately responsible for client relationships, team management, and all escalations within the APAC Service Delivery function. This includes collaboration with global and local Customer Experience, PreSales, and Professional Services teams in order to strategically position SimCorp clients and prospects to expand upon their current SimCorp offerings. The member is key in enabling growth with SimCorp’s Managed Services clients and providing an opportunity for service expansion.
As a manager within SimCorp, this individual will be responsible for the success of the APAC Service Delivery team. This includes direct management responsibilities along with stakeholder management across many levels, both externally and internally.
Role & Responsibilities
The Head of Service Delivery manages a small team of Service Delivery Managers, who are responsible for ensuring success for our Clients in relation to their operational business.
Client Relationship Management:
- Enable Service Delivery Managers to establish and maintain long-term relationships with their clients while identifying opportunities for improvement
- Serve as a client’s trusted advisor and sounding board on business operational matters
- Maintain a holistic view of all Managed Service engagements & provide consolidated overview to global counterparts to ensure consistency of Managed Services around the globe
- Consolidate and report on operational activities for your team’s client portfolio
- Identify areas of opportunity team-wide in order to drive value creation for clients
- Maintain close relationships with Customer Success Teams in client engagement, lead generation and adoption initiatives while serving as a point of escalation when needed
- Manage internal and external stakeholders while ensuring the success of the team
- Maintain overview of key operational issues and activities for your team’s client portfolio (e.g. reported incidents, system upgrades etc.)
- Serve as single point of contact for reported incidents (e.g. business impact, priorities and delivery timeframes) and ensure swift resolution
- Drive success against service delivery KPIs for Clients
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge about the client’s organization, business processes and workflows, and actively share this knowledge with SimCorp stakeholders (e.g. Customer Success teams)
- Report on successes and opportunities for improvement to global and local management teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Business, Finance, Management, IT or related fields
- Functional, technical, or project management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with IT Services / Managed Services business and IT Service Delivery Framework
- Knowledge and business know-how around implementation and/or operation of existing Investment Management Solutions (SimCorp Dimension preferred) or complex enterprise software solutions
- Knowledge of and experience with project / program management in the Business or IT context
- Knowledge and experience of Investment Management / Asset Management / Financial Services industry is a strong plus
- Proactive and go-getter attitude
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Structured, well-organized with focus on details
- Willingness to step-up and take on extra responsibility along with standard work tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-assured approach in the business context
- Strong and assertive communicator with experience in providing executive updates and presentations
- Stakeholder management and conflict management
- Ability to build and maintain trust and strong stakeholder relationships
- Ability to navigate and act efficiently within complex company structures
- Ability to travel up to 50% throughout Asia and occasionality to Europe as required
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career