As a global leader in our space, we are on a mission to transform from a traditional enterprise software company into a technology-enabled services business, while sustaining our track record of double-digit highly profitable growth.
To further support, enable and drive this journey we now have an exciting opportunity for a senior engineering leader who is passionate about driving world-class engineering solutions and practices.
Product Development in SimCorp is organized in a scaled agile set-up and as Development Line Manager - Investments you will be leading scrum teams globally delivering the backbone of products and services to our customers.
Our scrum teams are organized in product areas ensuring well defined owner
ship of code and technical areas, that works as an interface towards our business offerings.
To drive successful execution and be accountable to our customers, you will take ownership of delivery and contribute to increasing customer success by focusing on outcome-based and agile ways of working. Playing a vital role in the success of our customers you will ensure good engineering practices are applied in our products.
As senior leader in Product development your primary focus is to build an environment where people and teams are growing and to build an inclusive, dynamic and high-performing culture.
This position requires strong, open, and seamless collaboration and teamwork, and you will work across organizational boundaries to ensure business goals are met.
- Deliver customer outcomes according to product roadmap
- Ownership of Product Areas (customer outcome/satisfaction, customer escalations)
- Engineering excellence and Ways of working of teams (integrity of plans, efficiency, quality, security, etc.) – both for existing development pipeline and engineering platform and both for on-premise and Software-as-a-Service
- Secure overall transparency towards impact maps and story maps across the development line
- Practise workforce planning (capacity, skillset, balanced composition of teams to meet business needs short and long term)
- Guard agile planning mechanics and the usage of SCRUM
- Role model value-led leadership
- Attract, retain, coach, and grow employee capabilities and career development
- Develop healthy performing, engaged and diverse teams
- Preferably software engineering background with 10+ years of experience leading large 200 + organizations
- Customer centric mindset with the capability of translating that into product development
- Experience in working in asset management industry and commercial software vendor space is preferred
- Ability to work across functions to ensure smooth and efficient outcomes for customers in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience with transformation projects and a track record of owning a business area and exceeding results by improving client satisfaction, reducing lead times, or creating efficiencies in the process
- Strong people leadership, communication, and execution skills; a strong voice to drive transformational change across organizational boundaries
- Extensive experience as a senior engineering leader attracting, retaining and developing engineering talent
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Send your CV and motivational letter in English. Please contact RAPO@simcorp.com (Rafal Pokrzywa) for any questions.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.