Denmark & Nordics HR Consultant
Are you passionate about delivering and executing world class HR support as part of a global team of HR professionals? Do people know you as the problem-solver: the person they go to when they need advice? Do you enjoy dealing with people, and you're that person who knows what customer service really means? Then you might be our new Nordics HR Consultant.
Location: Supporting Denmark & Nordic countries based in SimCorp’s headquarters in Copenhagen.
As the HR Consultant for Denmark & Nordics, you will serve as the go-to for employees and business leaders when they have any business needs or questions about HR-related processes, policies or procedures.
You will support the Global HR team in facilitating critical employee lifecycle transactions in a seamless way. From onboarding new employees and contingent workers into the company, to supporting employee engagement, recognition and working closely with your global peers on special projects, our aim is simple: to provide a seamless, platinum level of support to our colleagues and the business. You’ll execute all frontline HR processes as they pertain to employees in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden, including onboarding, employee lifecycle support and offboarding.
You’ll also provide consultation to employees on topics that cover a full range of HR-related policies, including compliance, relocations and benefits. You’ll have the opportunity to build a network across the different Centers of Expertise within HR globally, and to work together with the global HR Services team. You will also be offered interesting development opportunities to build functional and subject matter expertise across a range of functional areas. Additionally, you’ll be asked to identify opportunities to enhance the provision of HR services and ultimately implement changes.
- Understand and execute core employee lifecycle activities and end-to-end HR business processes in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden
- Process transactions in Workday and maintain data quality
- Address the HR needs of employees and managers, balancing excellent customer service with adherence to processes and controls
- Draft binding employee documents, including employment contracts, employment and addendum's
- Manage ad-hoc projects as part of the Global HR team, including documentation for HR systems and process enhancements
- Work collaboratively to improve efficiency and consistently execute all HR business processes
- Serve as a Business Process Owner for a functional area of HR ensuring that all activities within your designated business process are compliant with global policies and processes
- 2-3 years of HR or other relevant experience
- Proficiency in Workday’s HCM Solution (SAP SuccessFactors or similar will also work), ideally in the Organization and Roles Functional Area; experience with Staffing and Jobs & Positions is a plus
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced and international environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work streams simultaneously
- Willingness to embrace new HR technologies and contribute to enhancing processes
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and proactively, under pressure with frequent deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information, professionally and appropriately
- Comfort with ambiguous situations and using judgement in the absence of specific direction
- Highly professional manner, with the ability to interact with employees of all levels of experience and seniority, across the organization
- Proven ability to provide first-class customer service
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- HR experience specifically in a customer service and/or shared services setting
- Fluency in English (proficiency in Danish, Swedish and/or Norwegian is a plus)
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. You can also contact Azeta Guiti (EMEA Recruitment), email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.