At SimCorp, People are our first priority, and we have a solid HR team to support the employee journey. Our global HR team consisting of around 45 colleagues worldwide is split into HR Operations, HR People Partnering and Centres of Expertise. The HR People Partners are located worldwide supporting our local units, while at the same time cooperating globally to ensure consistent service offerings, development and implementation of global tools and much more.
Our Kyiv HR Lead will spearhead the delivery of all HR services to our unit in Kyiv, supporting the business transformation and the execution of all people related initiatives and core processes. To support this journey, we are looking for someone with broad HR Global Business Partner experience, preferably within the software engineering industry.
You will partner with the General Manager of Kyiv and senior managers to develop, support and strengthen people initiatives within your business area, challenge the status quo and continuously improve and impact the people agenda.
SimCorp Kyiv consists of 250+ employees that primarily work in our Product Development organisation and continues to grow its footprint in Kyiv. The entire organisation is working agile in a global matrix organisation. The HR Lead for SimCorp Kyiv will report directly to the Head of People Business Partnering based in our headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark and with a dotted line to the General Manager for Kyiv.
- Responsible for implementing HR initiatives and projects in Kyiv linked to business strategy and aligned to overall People strategy in SimCorp.
- Is an integrated Global people business partner and trusted advisor to the Kyiv leaders through coaching, supporting and challenging managers to enhance growth and performance enablement, foster people enablers such as talent, leadership, learning and culture, diversity, equality and inclusion.
- Partners with the Global Centres of Excellence on our core offerings such as talent and retention strategies, capability building and compensation.
- Coordinate with HR Services to ensure consistent, coherent delivery in Kyiv
- Responsible for the implementation and adoption of global HR processes/tools/projects in Kyiv, including Workday, employee engagement and performance enablement tools.
- Responsible for compliance on all Employee Relations: Employment contracts, compensation, benefits, law, working conditions, international assignments.
- Act as a change enabler and support managers in effectively managing change to drive business results whilst focusing on the well-being and engagement of the teams throughout such changes.
- In collaboration with Global HR and the people organisation in Kyiv, facilitate employee and development processes, concepts and workshops for teams and managers.
You have solid experience within the core HR disciplines including HR development, performance enablement, change management and compensation & benefits. You have excellent communication skills, which enable you to present complex issues in a simple and relevant manner.
You are a strong relationship builder at all levels and can make tough decisions when needed, and at the same time keep the respect and close working relationships intact. Your actions underline that you put people first and you work actively to promote an inclusive culture.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 5+ years’ experience in working as HR Lead/Global HR Business Partner preferably in an software engineering or highly knowledge based company.
- Solid expertise in Ukrainian labour law and legal aspects of HR operations required.
- Solid business acumen and experience working in international organizations and working in a matrix organization across countries and cultures.
- Strong personal credibility with ability to build trusted relationships with business leaders and a role model for values, ethics and integrity.
- Result oriented and capable of balancing the parameters of quality, speed of delivery and cost
- An energetic personality that contributes actively to the team with sparring, sharing and good spirits
- Proactive, pragmatic and willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong track record of delivery of change initiatives, including cultural changes.
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 300+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible. Note that only applications sent through our system will be processed. For further information about the recruitment process, please contact TA Partner Daryna Blashchuk at email@example.com. We are looking forward to be hearing from you!