We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Student Assistant to join our C&B and Global Mobility team in the SimCorp Global People Function.
C&B has a global focus at SimCorp to drive compensation events including the annual salary review, the retrieval and analysis of salary benchmarks, evaluation of the market position of compensation, and rolling out global compensation and benefits programs.
It currently consists of a C&B Director and a C&B Consultant, and we are looking to expand our function with a Student Assistant. C&B works closely together with other People colleagues such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Enablement, People Business Partners and People Service Delivery.
The working hours for the role are approximately 20 hours per week with flexible working hours during exam periods.
Depending on your skills and interests, examples of tasks you could support include:
- Benchmarking: Extract market data for salary benchmarks, prepare market position reports, submit data for benchmark reports, analyse benchmark developments.
- Salary Review: Prepare analytics for the budget of the salary review, track and report on actual spend.
- Workday: Deep dive into our employee and compensation data to analyse and report on pay gaps and pay equity.
You are analytical and have a structured way of working. You thrive in working with large data sets and numbers in general. Moreover, it is preferred that you have/are:
- Two years left before you complete your master’s degree
- Great skills within Microsoft Office, especially Excel at an advanced level
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- The ability to handle confidential information, professionally and appropriately
- Curious to embrace new HR technologies and changing processes
- Proactive in taking ownership of tasks and welcome new responsibilities
- Great collaboration skills
- Courageous to voice your opinion and ask questions
- Interested in contributing to a positive and developmental work environment
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 30th June 2021.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI (email@example.com) , EMEA Talent Acquisition Consultant.