Do you have a passion for security, and would you like to help maintain an information security and compliance framework for a global software services company?
This is an exciting new position within our information security team, which is part of our Legal and Compliance department. The information security team governs information security and compliance across all SimCorp's systems, services and global market units in Europe, North America and Asia.
You will work in our Legal & Compliance team, which comprises 12 people, of which 5 work with Information Security. You will report to our Chief Information Security Officer.
The team offers regarding planning your work and great development opportunities, and personally.
There will be a small amount of travelling days as you occasionally will travel to visit SimCorp offices abroad.
- Designing and reviewing security and compliance aspects of our hosted application services, including;
- Maintain our control framework for ISAE3402 and SOC2
- Onboard future services within the control framework to ensure their compliance with applicable procedures
- Engage with prospects and existing clients on matters relating to security and compliance – including responding to RFPs and security questionnaires
- Responsibility for penetration testing and technical security reviews of our hosted applications
- Work with third-party systems auditors and testers to ensure completion of audit reports and reach tests
- Work with process owners and technical experts to improve findings from audits, reviews and reach tests
- Several years of experience with Information security and compliance, e.g. as a consultant with an audit, assurance or security testing firm, or within an internal compliance function at a larger organization
- Know and understand globally recognized security and audit frameworks, e.g. ISO27001/2, ISAE3402, SOC2
- Understand reach tests sufficiently that you can review testing reports and can track findings through to resolution
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excel in an informal environment
- It will be an advantage if you hold a security or compliance certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
ARE YOU INTERESTED ?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 19 January 2021
Please note : Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Sr. Global Talent Acquisition Partner.