Become part of a strategic important business area supporting our clients on technical challenges around the world! This is a unique opportunity for a specialist with extensive experience in IT infrastructure.
As an Infrastructure specialist in the Service Delivery Division, you will participate in servicing and supporting some of the largest clients in the global financial sector in the operation of their SimCorp Dimension installation with our as-a-service solution.
You will be part of a Design team responsible for the infrastructure setup with our hosting providers. You will help mature and manage the solution on IBM Cloud. We are looking for astrong hands-on specialist who can solve problems and drive better solutions and support our global ops team with infrastructure understanding and knowledge.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with the following experience and competencies:
- Have vast experience in delivering on complex IT Infrastructure requests.
- Familiarity in working with large hosting providers.
- Broad operational experience with:
- Citrix – Virtual Apps and Desktops, ADC, FAS, Citrix Cloud
- VMware – vSphere, vRo, NSX-T (-V), vRa
- Microsoft core infrastructure
- Network core knowledge
- It will be a bonus if you have experience with:
- Oracle database
- PowerShell / scripting
- SnowFlake DWH
- Automation - Ansible
- Preferably have experience from a similar job in an international environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with various, often remote clients.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
More about working at SimCorp.
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Ulrik Hansen at +4526770361 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.