In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations.
Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension®, is a fully integrated front-to-back investment management solution, used by more than 200 clients located all over the world. It includes front office, middle office, back office data, and reporting solutions.
SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. On top of this, over the last few years, we have been honing our service delivery and support model to implement SimCorp solutions to our clients and take ownership of running installations in the best possible way.
This is why our Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) has been forged. First established in 2016 in Warsaw, Poland and extended to Manila, Philippines in 2021. Business Consultants in the ADC work, in close collaboration with our market units, on business functionality and solution workflows to tailor and deploy configuration of SimCorp Dimension to our customers.
Why this role is important to us
High-quality, performing, secure, and cost-effective software is at the core of what we do. ADC Platform & Integration team is at the heart of every successful implementation of SimCorp Dimension. You will be working in an agile team of about 30 people, who enable SimCorp clients to handle their data portfolio end to end and integrate with all kinds of data sources and technologies to steer business operations.
What you will be responsible for
- Technical design, build and delivery of integration solutions for SimCorp Dimension system according to client requirements
- Unit test, document and demo solutions built
- Prepare test cases, support System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Gather, understand, and document client technical requirements
- Participate remotely in implementation projects around the world
- Collaborate with colleagues from the team and other teams (also remote)
- Share your knowledge across the team and company
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Experience in implementation projects in relation to systems integration
- Knowledge of the phases of the software implementation full life cycle
- Experience with system testing, configuration, documentation and sharing knowledge
- Ability to analyze clients’ requirements and come up with technical solution
- Experience with data imports, data transformations and data exports
- Practical knowledge of XML/XSLT and other data transformation standards
- Experience in working with SQL and relational databases
- Knowledge of IBM WebSphere and MQ Series / other integration technologies
- Ability to analyse complex data and information
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with working in an international environment with daily use of English
- Degree in studies related to Computer Science, Business Administration or Finance
- Experience with integrating financial IT systems, backed up by knowledge of financial industry standards (SWIFT, Bloomberg)
- Knowledge or interest in investment finance (e.g., financial instruments, capital markets)
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses (starting from a 3-week SimCorp Dimension® Academy)
- German and English language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
In addition, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply. Get in touch with Hanna Brzózka on email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.