Are you a true detective and driven by curiosity and data? As a recruitment sourcing specialist you will be part of a global recruitment team supporting SimCorp’s Software Organisation in finding great tech talents using data analytics, pipelines and social media. You will enjoy great influence in shaping the role and be supported by the team and tools necessary. If this sounds like an motivating challenge, we would love to hear from you.
You will be the one and only source specialist in a team of technical recruiters supporting managers in Ukraine, Denmark, Germany and UK. You are considered an expert in the use of social networking to identify and engage with candidates and by screening applications to provide quality long-lists.
It’s an advantage if you are familiar with the most common software roles such as various kind of developers and Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Product Managers etc.
What you will do:
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers in discussing role requirements
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilising a broad range of channels and techniques (e.g. search engines, job board databases, social networking sites)
- Identify and engage with talented candidates and develop own network of candidates
- Assist in job board advertising or similar relevant advertising in channels you find relevant, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate
- Support the recruiters in screening and qualifying candidates to determine suitability and relevance for the position in question
- At times schedule interviews and pre-screen candidates
What the ideal candidate would look like:
- Experience of working with recruitment systems an advantage, but more important is your experience and motivation for analysing data with high integrity in the search for candidates
- Knowledge of specialist techniques (i.e. Boolean searching) to source candidates through active and passive channels.
- Motivated by engaging with tech profiles
- Success in utilising social networking sites to successfully source candidates.
- Strong English language skills
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 300+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible. Note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager Mette Kvist at email@example.com. We are looking forward to be hearing from you!