Who we are:
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2500+ employees, 80 nationalities with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us:
As an IT Service Specialist at SimCorp, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and global team that is dedicated to delivering outstanding service and support to our colleagues worldwide. As a member of our 24/7 Service Desk team, you will be on the front line of providing expert assistance and troubleshooting for all IT infrastructure, applications, and offices.
You will be responsible for handling incident and service requests through tickets, phone, and onsite support, and have the chance to be part of a follow-the-sun setup, where you will work closely with team members located in different parts of the world.
You will not only be providing support but also be a key player in coordinating projects across various offices and departments. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to take ownership of their work, enjoys a fast-paced environment, and thrives on providing excellent customer service.
The position is based in Manila, and you will be part of a team of +50 employees, 12 of whom work at the IT Service Desk, in 9 SimCorp offices worldwide. If you are passionate about technology, have a desire to help others, and have the drive to excel in a global environment, this could be the perfect role for you! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to grow your career and be a part of a team that is dedicated to delivering the best possible service and support.
What you will be responsible for:
- Onsite IT service & support.
- Being a part of the 24/7 support team (Shifting schedule)
- Participate in dispatch, phone, and incident support for SimCorp globally.
- Solve tickets (incidents and service requests) on a global scale.
- Keep an overview of local issues and reoccurring issues in cooperation with your Manager and Incident Manager.
- User administration and IT Hardware asset management.
- Setting up and preparing workplaces and work devices.
- Maintenance of printers, course, and Video conference rooms.
- Purchase of IT equipment for local office - primary contact for local IT equipment suppliers in cooperation with the manager and Group Procurement, including local vendor management.
- Yearly budget input.
What we value:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Very Service-minded and have a positive mindset.
- Have a high ‘Sense of Urgency’ and focus on prioritizing tasks.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Experience with 1st and 2nd line support on infrastructure/Cloud and business applications.
- Experience with IT support across cultures and time zones.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Platforms & Applications, Citrix, VM-ware, Azure, Salesforce, etc.
- Can provide onsite 1st line support for internal users’ hardware.
- Language skills: English level C1 both written & verbal. (European language scale - CEFR).
- Social and contributing to a good team spirit.
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Since SimCorp operates in 20+ offices worldwide, the benefits package may vary from country to country.
Please click below to apply to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.