Join our SimCorp Dimension Consultant Community - File your resume
If you did not find your dream job among our open positions we always like to hear from you. You can upload an unsolicited application by filing your CV with us. Once you do, you’ll hear from one of our professional recruiters following up on your submission.
SimCorp’s Services Division is ‘home’ to more than 400 skilled and creative professionals globally, delivering best-in-class solutions for some of the world’s largest financial institutions. We deliver excellent Implementation and Post-Implementation Services to more than 150 large clients managing up to 650 Billion Assets Under Management (AUM).
We are continuously looking for talented candidates who would like to work as a Business Consultant / Implementation Consultant within:
- Front Office, Trading, Compliance/Regulatory topics, Portfolio Management and Analytics
- ABOR (Accounting Book of Records): Accounting and Investment Accounting
- IBOR Investment Book of Records): Trade Processing and Lifecycle Events
- Data Management: Data Warehouse and Connectivity/Communication
- Platform and Technology: Supporting the technical aspects of SimCorp's platform moving to the Cloud. (Oracle, API's and Cloud)
Part of your introduction program for a Consultant role will be “hands-on” in our software system in the three weeks’ SimCorp Dimension® Academy.
If you have experience within other software platforms, or simply want to work closer with Investment Management topics and technology we are interested to engage with you and discuss your skill-set in more depth.
Whether you are a graduate or a young professional keen to find your next career step, or an experienced expert we are interested to hear from you!
What happens next?
We continuously review incoming applications and we will contact you directly in case we find a match with one of our future or current positions. Your data is stored for no more than six months.
Please note that we can only receive unsolicited applications if uploaded electronically through the link below.
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!