Do you want to be part of a team delivering implementation projects at clients in Asset Management? Do you want to grow your career in an international company at the interface of Finance and IT? We would like to hear from you!
SimCorp is a global provider of investment management software solutions and services to international financial institutions. Our front to back system SimCorp Dimension® is used by more than 200 clients world-wide.
We are currently looking for a Junior Business Consultant to join our Accounting & Operations team. You will contribute to implementation projects and build bridges between our customers and our innovative software. The focus of the team is on the implementation of solutions for financial accounting related to financial instruments and trade processing in SimCorp Dimension® and for our customers.
Your journey in SimCorp starts with our three weeks’ SimCorp Dimension® Academy. You will learn our software system “hands-on” and start building up relevant financial knowledge. Your intro will also be supported by a coach from your team who will guide you throughout the first few months in your role as Junior Business Consultant in implementation project teams.
- Provide new solutions and optimize existing configurations as required by our customers
- Contribute in your project team in various phases such as Scope, Configuration and Testing
- Prepare project workshops where solutions are presented
- You are a key contact for our customers during the implementation phase for questions related to SimCorp Dimension®
- Constantly learn and expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension® and the clients’ business
- Actively engage in knowledge sharing with colleagues in customer implementation projects and in internal initiatives
- Degree in Economics, Finance/Accounting, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar qualification
- We are looking for university graduates with some practical experience and candidates with approx. 3 years experience
- Some experience in the Fintech industry is of great value
- High interest in financial instruments, asset management and the related processes
- Basic understanding of financial accounting and a strong interest in building up knowledge in investment/fund accounting
- Autonomous and methodical way of working
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills to build up trustful relations
- Good German and English skills
- Some readiness to travel with flexibility to work from home or remote for clients from our offices
Your individual career at SimCorp
We offer many different career opportunities, also on an international level. You may wish to grow to the next levels on the Consultant career path or explore other opportunities at some point - be it in project management, in our customer success team, more sales-oriented roles or management. To support your journey we offer training and mentoring programs. You will also obtain relevant certifications.
Some of the benefits that we offer
Besides a very attractive compensation we offer a variety of benefits such as the SimCorp share program, flexibility for home office work incl. an ergonomic desk and office chair for working from home, and life balance elements such as a well-being weeks and a sabbatical program - just to mention a few.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. Together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We would love to hear from you!
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski by email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed. Please submit your application (in English) via our career site. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email.
Hochschulabsolvent - Hochschulabsolventin