Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
You will join SimCorp’s Global Service Lines organization which is part of Professional Services (PS). In this role you will support our Learning & Knowledge Management (KM) function. We are constantly improving our KM practices to provide a system for capturing, sharing, finding and reusing what we know. The main goal is to enable better decision-making, and to create the conditions for learning, collaboration and innovation.
In this role you will contribute to enabling others to do their best work as they will be able to find and reuse the best knowledge resources available.
What you will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing the knowledge management framework in PS, focusing on mapping and operationalizing the people, process, technology and governance components of different knowledge flows
- Supporting content owners in maintaining high quality information, as we establish our content management lifecycle across internal platforms
- Drafting guidelines, templates and articles for using knowledge sharing tools and knowledge asset such as documents, recording or videos
- Maintaining document libraries and their related taxonomies
- Assisting Knowledge Hub and Community of Practice leaders with the administration of events and other initiatives
- Investigating possible improvements to our content management in Microsoft SharePoint and Teams, such as automations using Microsoft Power Automate
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to have:
- an interest in organizational design and cross organizational collaboration
- good communication skills in English, both in writing and speaking
- a structured approach to work – both when working autonomously and as an effective part of a team
- a desire to learn new things – and you are comfortable with getting to grips with new tools
Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home, private medical care (Medicover), sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport), professional training and courses, language classes, Integration events and charity projects.
In addition, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply via our career site. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. You are welcome to get in touch with Rita Jeziorowski on email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is suitable for you, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process you will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.