Architect for Digital Engagement Portal
We are looking for an Architect to join our agile teams building the Digital Engagement Portal for SimCorp. The team is fully responsible for end-to-end production cycle to develop the Microsoft Azure cloud native product serving as a digital frontend for all client engagement, including our upcoming Investment Accounting Service.
As a Product Architect you will work with several agile teams to guide the technical delivery of new features and to establish the product technical roadmap aligned with the product vision. You will be referring to an Architect Manager, but working closely with the leadership team of the product and at the same time contribute to the company’s architecture guild. In the Architect role you will be driving and ensuring the right implementation of the architectural decisions within the teams’ area of responsibility.
You will be part of a professional development organisation with 700 employees and locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Have at least production experience with .Net Framework and/or .Net Core
- Proficient in Azure cloud PaaS service, architecture an security.
- Experience in design and implementation of RESTfull services with ASP.Net WebAPI, Entity Framework
- Expertise in typescript and SPA framework, specifically Angular
- Advanced knowledge of C# development including areas: multi-threading, interfaces, entity frameworks, dependency injection.
- Practical knowledge of Unit test, code coverage and Test Driven Development.
- The ability to write and drive others in clean, readable, self-documenting code with clear separation of concerns.
- Be willing to take ownership of complex software features all the way from design to production.
- Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Have excellent communication skills – fluent in English language (verbal and written)
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
It would be desirable to have the following:
- Deep C# expertise and Angular knowledge
- Deep knowledge from a production system on Microsoft Azure platform
- Github production knowledge
- Azure Devops pipeline and process knowledge
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organisation. You will be working in an organisation that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter in English by applying to the link below. In case you have questions, please reach out to Keeley Sian, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.