For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
The team you will join has the responsibility to enable the next-generation suite of technologies in SimCorp utilizing a cloud-native strategy. The team will partly build out a platform of self-service technologies in Azure matching our requirements for security and compliance, and partly enable our application development teams adopt a new technology stack and DevOps principles.
You will be great for this position if you have one or more of the following proficiencies:
- Proficiency in C# .NET or PowerShell
- Familiarity with Azure services, such as Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Container Service, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure DevOps, and Azure Virtual Network
- Cloud architecture and design, including experience with building and deploying cloud-native applications
- Infrastructure as code (IAC) using tools such as Azure Resource Manager (ARM) or Bicep templates
- Containerization and container orchestration using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Azure DevOps or GitHub Actions
- Monitoring and logging tools such as Azure Monitor and Azure Log Analytics
- Cloud security best practices and experience implementing them in Azure
- Working within a compliance framework such as SOC2 or other experience from a regulated industry
- Agile development methodologies and DevOps practices such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment.
- Certification in Azure is a plus (AZ-104, AZ-500, AZ-400, etc.)
As a Lead Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as technical lead on various projects, both internal shared services as well as enablement projects for our application development teams
- Ensure quality in our solutions
- Guide and supervise on a technical level the other members of the team
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in Azure, Cloud-Native application design, and our internal ways of working with DevOps
What we offer:
- Joining a successful company composed of collaborative, curious, courageous, and capable employees
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities, powered by a unique learning guild
- Highly skilled and helpful colleagues, with diverse backgrounds
- A company that values and advocates Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Private health insurance, benefits and discounts, social clubs, and activities
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Please click the “Apply” button or get in touch with Frederik Gottlieb (Head of Delivery Platform, SaaS) at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.