The platform team is responsible for building the platform for SimCorp Dimension’s SaaS offering, heavily utilizing Microsoft’s Azure technologies. Full stack development from database to the front end, including the development environment for the business application. You will join a dynamic working culture based on empowerment and trust and where it is imperative to be a strong team player.
Lead Architects support development by providing, communicating, and evolving the broader technology and architectural foundation of the solutions, helping System Architect with mentoring and technical leadership within the platform group. While providing a general view of system architecture, the architects enable teams by empowering them to make local decisions, allowing a faster flow of work and better economics.
- Help System Architect with planning and developing the Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of solutions and explore solution alternatives
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context
- Responsible for safeguarding and alignment with the Reference Architecture within the platform
- Responsible for defining and facilitating refinement of technical enabler features
- Working as mentor for Tech Leads within Platform group
- Support the implementation of technical enabler features with teams and/or Tech Leads
- Support teams in improving development practices
- Provide oversight and foster Built-In Quality
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in programming, including multiple years of development in C#
- Proven ability to provide an architectural view, backed up with arguments and architectural blueprint documents
- Able to teach and mentor skills such as test first programming
- You can demonstrate the skills and mindset required to build and maintain reliable CI pipelines and can instill these principles within teams
- Deep insight into the .NET framework and object-oriented software design and knowledge of multiple programming languages
- Extended knowledge in building WinForms and Web applications
- Basic knowledge in or curiosity to learn other programming languages, such as APL
- A background as a data scientist or a bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or similar
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices, values and principles is a must
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (spoken and written)
SimCorp provides first class IT solutions for worldwide leading investment management companies. More than 200 customers, who are some of the biggest asset managers all over the world, using the market leading front-to-back system, SimCorp Dimension, to manage their assets. SimCorp’s Product Division is a full-scale agile organization following SAFe. Around 700 team members are located in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine and UK.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
We celebrate multiple points of view and together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
If you have questions, you are welcome to contact Architect Manager Torben Wind Meyhoff email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible.