SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension® gives a real-time overview of entire business in one system, enabling world’s largest asset managers, pension and insurance funds, banks, and sovereign wealth funds to make better investment decisions.
Agile ways of working is key for SimCorp’s success, and our product delivery organization is powered by more than 70 agile teams that are located in Austria, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Poland, Ukraine, and United Kingdom. Scrum Master role is a key agile role in SimCorp, that is full time and expected to work with up to two agile teams.
Being a SimCorp Scrum Master means:
- Fulfilling the role as it is defined by the Scrum Guide, and having the Agile Manifesto as the basis.
- Understanding the concept of scaling agile, and practicing it as a part of a team of teams.
- Being part of a strong Agile Coaching community of practice, composed of around 40 Scrum Masters and Release Train Engineers
- Having the opportunity to co-create and grow with your colleagues in many occasions such as our annual Agile Camp, our Agile MeetUp, and Agile Learning Area.
This specific position is for the technology area of SimCorp, that has the exciting as well as challenging mission of transforming our flagship product SimCorp Dimension® so that it can be moved to the cloud. Our teams can be classified as platform teams, composed of highly skilled and highly experienced software engineers. Our major client is the rest of the software engineers in SimCorp who develop applications on the platform we create and using the capabilities that we provide.
We expect you to be:
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Scrum, and preferably a scaling framework
- Experienced from relevant positions where agile approaches were used
- Comfortable with communicating in English, more importantly a good communicator
- Skilled in impediment removal, following up, facilitation, and continuous improvement
This year, we are celebrating the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high quality software solutions for 50 years! Come and join us, to experience a global market leader company that values its people, and delights its customers.
We offer you:
- Being part of a market leader global company with a people-first culture
- Fast learning opportunities, support for professional growth and career counselling
- Official employment according to the Ukrainian legislation, white market competitive salary, corporate bonus, extra compensation for sports/internet
- High-class health insurance program
- Flexible working hours, 28 vacation days
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter in English. In case you have questions, please approach Development Manager Ender Yüksel, through Ender.Yuksel@SimCorp.com
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.