Are you motivated by supporting people grow and creating high performing teams? Are you a natural driver of change and getting people onboard? Do you have a sense of purpose and can inspire others? If you answer yes to all of these, then SimCorp’s agile Product Development may have the perfect job for you!
Location: Copenhagen (Denmark) or Bad Homburg (Germany)
SimCorp Dimension is one of the world's leading investment management software systems used globally by international financial institutions and equity funds. SimCorp continuously enhance SimCorp Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. At the same time we are bringing our offering as services in the cloud.
We are looking for a Development Manager for several scrum teams. In our product development, R&D division, we are organized according to SAFe in nine ARTs (Agile Release Trains), including 70+ scrum teams. SimCorp established one of the most successful large scale agile transformations in the Nordics and continues to relentless to improve towards a more customer-centric organization with lean-agile leadership. We have defined 4 different leadership roles, jointly responsible for success (Product; Technology; Process & People). People leadership role, the Development Manager, is built on three pillars of responsibility: People, Learning and Strategy.
In this position you will report to the Vice President, Head of Development Management, and you will be the Development Manager for 3-5 agile teams consisting of Team Members, Scrum masters and Product owners, jointly responsible for all aspects for their deliverables. You will be responsible for growing & developing people, both as individuals and teams, you will be a lean-agile leader, coaching towards lean agile behaviors and strategic transformations. With 20+ Development Manager colleagues in the Learning Guild, you will jointly develop learning areas of the strategic competencies needed to succeed on our planned ambitions. With other Leadership roles, you will play important part in defining and executing the strategy and work on strategic initiatives.
Your responsibilities include:
- Building high performing teams by recruiting and supporting employees development to work optimally together and cooperate in a large development organization
- People development and talent enablement
- Supporting the development of technical skills of various professions in the scrum team
- Coaching and developing all Team members, Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- Engage, define and optimize business improvement strategies together with your peers in leadership roles
- Build a learning organization based on high-trust, engagement and strong feedback culture
- Helping to remove impediments
- Develop a learning area of a strategic competency area
- Create transparency into strategic topics and priorities, create a sense of purpose
- Active engage in agile leadership teams around strategic initiatives, focusing on improvement of different areas throughout the organization
- Experience with people leadership
- Strong leadership skills, as coach and motivator
- Empathic and thrive by working with people
- Ability to inspire, reflect and adapt
- Ability to operate in different levels, such as with individuals, with teams, with team of teams (Agile Release Train, in SAFe organization), and with the leadership of the Product Division
- Whole system mindset and systems thinking
- Experience with agile
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language
- Understanding of the financial services industry and software development will be an advantage
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
We celebrate multiple points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
For additional information about the position, please contact Head of Development Management Daniela Lück at firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment Partner Mette Kvist for questions related to the recruitment process at +45 35 44 88 00. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible. We are looking forward to be hearing from you!