We are looking for a remarkable Senior Manager for Platform Operations with responsibilities for our growing Managed Services Delivery of on-perm clients. The priority is to secure efficient service delivery and ensure client satisfaction.
The Platform Operations Manager must have a focus on delivery excellence and on optimizing customer value by focusing on good service practices and increasing a positive customer perception of SimCorp offerings and the way working with SimCorp.
You will be part of our fast-growing "Everything-as-a-Service" organization and being responsible for an experienced and motivated team. You will report to the Director Application Services in XD.
- Secure high-quality in all service deliverables and ensure compliance to contracts and Service level agreements to create client outcome
- Improve of our service offerings and develop new service components Focus on standardization, efficiency and automation
- Drive collaboration within other XD teams and the Market Unit Managed Services teams
- Demonstrate service outcome to clients and prospects in close collaboration with local CX and Managed Services teams
- Work with Market Units in capacity and delivery planning
- First Escalation point in Governance Structure working with MU Service Delivery Managers
- Drive training/learning in the team
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a service organization
- Solid experience as a project manager
- Technical proficiency with an understanding of ITIL
- Team mindset
- Relevant education - either commercial and technical;
- Creative with a global perspective;
- leadership style, leading by example and promoting continuous development;
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Please send in your application in English via the apply button.
For futher information about the role, please contact Sharmini Deb,Senior Global talent Acqusition Parner.