As Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the Global Demand & MarTech Team with the deployment of local marketing and promotional activities, helping to increase awareness of the SimCorp brand and drive lead generation in the North American market.
You will execute and support on various marketing activities including email, web content, webinars, direct mail, ads, video and social media posts, all focused on generating traffic to the website and conversions. You will also be responsible for event management and logistics, which includes stakeholder management with the internal organization, suppliers, vendors and partners.
A key part of your role will be to ensure that new leads and opportunities generated by our campaigns are correctly captured in our CRM database, and efficiently assigned to the Business Development team for onward follow-up. In addition, you will be responsible for creating and deploying email campaigns within our marketing automation tool, working with the business to ensure relevancy of messaging to specific market needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual looking to grow their experience across the full marketing mix within the innovative and fast-moving financial technology sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help drive the successful execution of cross-channel marketing campaigns, including email, webinars, social media, video, advertising etc.
- Manage operational and administrative functions to ensure marketing projects are delivered efficiently, while ensuring excellent quality of deliverables
- Ensure the timely set-up and ongoing maintenance of contact-, lead-, and opportunity records within the CRM (Salesforce)
- Build, deploy and manage promotional email campaigns using marketing automation tool, Pardot
- Assist with the planning and execution of client, partner, and internal events
- Provide event management support at third party conferences/sponsored events
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including Global Marketing, Sales, Product Development and Customer Experience.
- Interact with suppliers and agencies on sponsorships, event planning etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Must be numerate and possess good analysis skills with the ability to interrogate data
- A self-starter who can take responsibility for tasks and projects
- A proactive, positive “can-do” attitude who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications essential
- Experience working with CRM applications and email automation tools, including Salesforce and Pardot, a distinct advantage
- Relevant university degree/equivalent marketing qualifications - desirable but not essential
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.