As the ABM, (Account-based Marketing), and Campaign Manager for EMEA you will build targeted lead generation campaigns in collaboration with the Global Demand & MarTech team, to support local revenue targets for new client acquisition in the EMEA market. Identifying and nurturing buyer intent will be an important part of your responsibilities.
Additionally, turning prospect engagement data from digital channels into commercial insight for the local heads of the business and regional sales teams will be important to your success in this role. You will be an extension of the revenue generation teams, where you will manage stakeholder communications on the impact of ABM campaigns on pipeline development.
You will tailor primary content assets and make them relevant to target buyers from buyside or capital markets. You will partner with the broader Global Demand Marketing Unit to plan and work on both ABM, and broader, lead generation campaigns.
You will be measured on goals associated with generating awareness, prospect engagement and direct demand. You will report to Senior Manager, Demand & Martech and be part of a multicultural global team.
- Develop strategic, cross-channel marketing campaigns, targeting accounts relevant to SimCorp's product and service offerings in EMEA
- Partner with the Global Demand team for campaign planning, management, execution, optimization and measurement
- Understand the clients and prospects SimCorp targets across the EMEA market, with the ability to apply that knowledge to tailor content for targeted pipeline building programs
- Curate and customize content to ensure relevancy to specific market needs.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to establish and forecast against important success metrics and provide data and ongoing insight into target accounts
- Analyze results of marketing campaigns and other lead generation programs
- Manage stakeholder communications on the impact of ABM campaigns on regional pipeline development
- Use Intent Monitoring techniques to curate digital buying insight for target accounts to Sales and other internal stakeholders
- Flexible to travel across designated sales region and globally, if and when needed
- 5+ years of field marketing, solution marketing experience in the financial services / financial technology industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of Account-based Marketing strategy principles to support targeted prospect engagement.
- Knowledge of digital channels and other offline channels to create awareness, engagement and direct demand
- Experience to tailor content and programs to create prospect engagement.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Digital marketing experience especially with platforms such as Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Demand base.
- Experience working within matrix, cross-organizational and cross-cultural teams.
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
For further information about the role, please get in contact with Michael Paterson, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application via our careers website.