MLOps Engineer for a new Machine Learning team
We are looking for an experienced, independent, and proactive MLOps Engineer to join our team. You will play a central role in producing actionable results for our clients and colleagues, acting as an important stakeholder when delivering data science projects.
As part of your role, you will also be responsible for overseeing the competency development and best practice within our entire Data science team in close collaboration with everyone on the team and our Product owner.
As a MLOps Engineer at SimCorp, Your Role Will Encompass:
- Partner with offer line managers as well as data scientists to understand their needs and build impactful analytics solutions
- Design and build data pipelines to support data science projects following best software engineering practices
- Use state of the art technologies and best practice approaches to acquire, ingest and transform big datasets
- Map data fields to hypothesis, curate, wrangle and prepare data to be used in advanced analytics models
- Create and manage data environments in the cloud or on premise
- Ensure information security standards are maintained at all time
- Contribute to cross-functional problem-solving sessions with the data science team as well as offer line managers and deliver presentations to relevant stakeholders
- Contribute to R&D and internal asset development projects
How We Think You Can Be Described
- The ideal candidate holds an MSc or Ph.D. in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Software, or related fields
- Hands-on experience within the field
- Solid experience in scripting/programming languages (Python, R, etc.)
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts and best practices
- Experience building production-grade data pipelines
- Ability to work across structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Experience preparing data for analytics and following a data science workflow
- Familiarity with the latest cloud, container, query languages and database technologies
- A strong sense of connecting technical work to business impacts
- The ability to identify potential use cases and promote them based on sound insights to create business value for our customers
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn new things, techniques and technologies
- Good English communication skills
We treasure Technology
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 25 countries. As new employee, you will be enrolled in our comprehensive introduction program and attend the 'SimCorp Academy', an introduction to SimCorp Dimension. We wish to make you feel at your best during working hours, hence you will join your highly skilled colleagues in our exceptional canteen offers, various professional events and every now and then, we attend presentations from colleagues or external experts on everything fintech related. It is all about getting challenged, innovative and inspired. Last year, we celebrated the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high quality software solutions for 50 years! Come and join us, to experience a global market leader company that values its people and delights its customers. We celebrate multiple points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
To secure a fair process for all candidates we only consider applications sent via our HR system. Pl ease submit your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed at ongoing basis. For further information about the role or application process, please contact Recruitment Partner Oleksandra Nelipa, firstname.lastname@example.org.