We are looking for a developer to join an agile team in our Kyiv office. You are expected to work in close cooperation with our office in the UK, where the core part of Order Manager development is located.
You will be part of a professional development organisation with 600 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
We use a multitude of tools and technologies such as Visual Studio, C#, Dyalog APL, F# within the areas of development and software configuration management.
As a developer, you will work within an agile team to deliver new SimCorp Order Manager features and to identify continuous improvements to the work processes and codebase. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You would be expected to work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable and performant code.
The work environment is an agile team with a scrum master, product owners, developers, and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Have a minimum of 1 year of experience as a .Net developer (C#)
- Experience in Desktop application development; WinForms, WPF windows services.
- Understanding of OOP, Design patterns, SOLID principles
- Practical knowledge of Unit test, code coverage, and Test Driven Development.
- The ability to write clean, readable, self-documenting code with clear separation of concerns.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Have excellent communication skills – upper-intermediate level of English (verbal and written)
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
It would be desirable to have the following:
- Have experience with functional ( F# or other)
- Windows Azure or Amazon AWS experience
- Github knowledge
- A DevOps mindset
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where the difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.