Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our Warsaw-based EMEA Office Management team responsible for front of house, events and ensuring a smooth operation of the SimCorp Warsaw workplace. We hope the role will be both exciting and rewarding for the suitable individual.
The role’s main scope is to ensure that the office operates efficiently, and all the employees are cared in terms of the comfortable and welcoming office, as well as engaging social activities/integration events that the Office Manager and Social Team will organise and oversee.
To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, conscious of deadlines and communicate effectively, also fluently in English and Polish. 40 hours per week, 8 hours a day between 8am-5.30pm
What you will be responsible for
• First point of contact to meet and greet guests and employees
• Answer all incoming calls and answer respectfully and informatively
• Ordering and monitoring levels of stationery for the office equipment including toners, ink cartridges, paper etc.
• Assist in managing travel arrangements, be "super user" and local support person for the Egencia online travel booking system
• Prepare post including franked, special delivery, signed for and overseas letters
• Assist with organizing office lunches including setting up meeting rooms and training sessions
• Ensure the office environment operates efficiently, reception and office areas are ready and welcoming for the employees and guests from other SC locations
• Check kitchen facilities on a regular basis and order and replenish stock as and when necessary
• Carry out visual checks of the office equipment
• Maintain H&S supplies
• Process supplier invoices in relation to office supplies, franking machine, couriers, etc.
• Involvement with ad-hoc projects with an opportunity to help devise new policies, workflows and work incentives
• Produce access cards and handling access control system. Manage and issue security passes for office and building, liaise with building management, i.e., maintenance requests, liaise with afterhours security and first aid officer
• Organize Social events with Warsaw Social Club in terms of both activities and taking care of the SharePoint dedicated space and assisting with department off-sites
• Support global events (working closely with the office management team across other SC locations)
• Assist to organize charitable events and activities (staff fundraising, charity donations)
• Assist managers with employee recognition (e.g. project success gift, dinners, department celebrations, gift certificates, birthdays, farewells etc.)
• Act as a point of contact for 3rd parties, suppliers, and vendors
• Assist in updating office policies and procedures
What we value
Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
• Min. 1 years of experience in a similar role, gained in the multinational context
• Fluent Polish and English
• Ability to take initiative and ownership of the assigned area
• Experience in collaborating with vendors/suppliers, organizing company events, outside integration activities
• Experience with MS Excel / SharePoint / (Workday will be a plus)
• Good communication skills and high personal culture
• Readiness to work daily from the Warsaw Office
• Previous experience of managing and booking corporate travel
• Private medical care (Medicover)
• Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
• Life insurance
• Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
• Professional training and courses
• Language classes
• Integration events and charity projects
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Alina Wiejak, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com.