We’re looking for an Office Manager who would take the heartfelt responsibility for the SimCorp Warsaw Office and would report to the Warsaw ‘Advanced Delivery Center’ Director.
The role’s main scope is to ensure that the office operates efficiently, and all the employees are cared in terms of the comfortable and welcoming office, as well as engaging social activities/integration events that the Office Manager will organise and oversee.
To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, conscious of deadlines and communicate effectively, also fluently in English.
- Ensure the office environment operates efficiently, reception and office areas are ready and welcoming for the employees and guests from other SC locations, be the point of reference for the receptionist
- Oversee office equipment and facilities, monitoring orders of supplies, e.g., fruits, kitchen snacks, coffee etc., office materials, printer toners, batteries etc.
- Manage and issue security passes for office and building, liaise with building management, e.g., maintenance requests, liaise with afterhours security, first aid officer
- Act as the first point of contact for 3rd parties, suppliers, and vendors
- Maintain and update office policies and procedures
- Manage travel arrangements, be "super user" and local support person for the Egencia online travel booking system
- Organise gifts/certificates for staff anniversaries; jubilees; farewells and birthdays for the local office
- Supervise/order home office equipment
- Plan and organize in-house or off-site activities (team buildings, monthly breakfast meetings, restaurant bookings, social events)
- Support global events (working closely with the office managers across other SC locations)
- Coordinate Warsaw Social Club (an initiative aimed at increasing the social networking in Warsaw office) in terms of both activities and taking care of the SharePoint dedicated space
- On top of daily office responsibilities, be involved in the projects (e.g., office space arrangements) and collaborate closely with the ADC Director when some new ideas/initiatives occur
What we value
Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar role, gained in the multinational context
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of the assigned area
- Experience in collaborating with vendors/suppliers
- Experience in organizing company events, outside integration activities
- Experience with MS Excel / SharePoint / (Workday will be a plus)
- Good communication skills and high personal culture
- Good knowledge about the office standards/policies, familiarity with the remote/hybrid work regulations
- Commitment, consistency in pursuit of the goal and very good organization of work
- Fluent English and Polish (both speaking and writing)
- Readiness to work on a daily basis from the Warsaw Office
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
In addition, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please apply via our career website, we will process incoming applications continually.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Hanna Brzózka, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.