WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US
We are a global, fast-paced company providing trade Operations and Investment Accounting Services. We are looking for an Account Manager to support our Middle Office Operations team, who has a broad understanding of all Investment Operations functions. The role requires expertise across the full trade lifecycle and Investment Accounting Operations. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on high-quality and timely delivery
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
As an Operational Account Manager, you will be responsible for all daily BAU tasks being completed in adherence with SLA’s:
- Transaction data received and processed from: Clients, 3rd party Managers, Custodian
- Trade Lifecycle Management (Confirmation through to Settlement)
- Monitor, investigate, and resolve transaction booking exceptions: Trades (FI, Equity, Money Market, Derivatives, Private Debt, SPVs, Real Estate).
- Events Lifecycle management: Corporate Actions, Coupons, Dividends, Derivative lifecycle
- Sign off of Reconciliations (Platform vs. Custodian and other 3rd Parties: Cash, Position, Transactions.
- Liaise with 3rd Party Managers, Counterparties, Clients and Custodians to resolve operational issues.
- Escalation contact for client queries
- Change Management
- Participating in client on-boarding, testing and service development
- Participating in Ad-Hoc projects
- Identify continuous service development
- Maintain procedures
- Supervise and Mentor the team on various projects and business initiatives
- Manage all administrative activities and contribute to reports to management
- Create processes and standards that ensure the service delivery goes above and beyond against Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Participate in Client internal and external audits
WHAT WE VALUE
- Proven Leadership experience within your previous or current role
- Significant experience working within a buy-side or outsourced Operations team, specifically Trade Management, Derivatives, Corporate Actions or Reconciliations
- Good level of knowledge on Capital Market products
- Familiarity of diverse security types and investment industry
- Proficiency in Derivatives product knowledge (OTC pricing, lifecycle) and related areas
- Advanced communication skills, allowing you to clearly communicate business needs and advocate on behalf of your team
- Knowledge of advanced MS Office tools (Word &Excel)
- Initiative to continuously improve analytical skills and logical understanding of process
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Please click the “Apply” button or get in touch with Rey Adrian Reyes (email@example.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.