What we’re looking for
We are a dynamic, fast-paced company providing trade operations and Investment Accounting Services. We’re looking for a Middle and Back Office operations expert to join our team, who has a broad understanding of all back-office functions. The role requires expertise across the full trade lifecycle and Investment Accounting Operations. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on high-quality and timely delivery. A strong interest in learning and harnessing technology will help you succeed in this role.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities include:
* Action daily tasks and monitor the workflow of processes such as:
Transaction data received from;
3rd party Manager
* Trade Lifecycle Management (Confirmation through to Settlement)
* Monitor, investigate and resolve transaction booking exceptions:
Trades (FI, Equity, Money Market, Derivatives, Private Debt, SPVs, Real Estate)
* Events Lifecycle management
* Coupons, Dividends, Derivative lifecycle replication
* Reconciliations (Platform vs. Custodian):
* Change management
* Liaise with 3rd Party Managers, Counterparties, Clients and Custodians to resolve operational issues
* Responding to client queries/requirements
* Participating in client on-boarding, testing and service development
* Identify continuous service development
* Maintain procedures
* Maintain ongoing training
* Provide expertise in the transition from pilot phase to scalable offshored servicing
* Manage all administrative activities and contribute to reports to management
* Managing service delivery against SLA and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
* Stakeholder management
* Participate in Client internal and external audits.
Your skills and experience:
3-5 years of experience working within a buy-side Operations team, specifically Trade Management and/or Reconciliations
SimCorp Dimension experience an advantage
Possess a good level of knowledge of Capital Market products
Familiarity with diverse security types and the investment industry
Proficient in Derivatives product knowledge (OTC pricing, lifecycle) and related areas
Excellent communication with good verbal and written skills (English Language)
Advanced MS Office tools (Word &Excel)
Continuously improve analytical skills and logical understanding of the process
A proven track record of management and/or implementation of operational process improvements is an added advantage
Accounting or finance degree / qualified investment operations associate
Are you interested?
Kindly send in your application in English.
For further information please contact email@example.com, Talent Acquisition Partner.
We are looking forward to talking with you!
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career