WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US
We are a global, fast-paced company providing trade Operations and Investment Accounting Services. We are looking for an Account Manager to support our Middle Office Operations team, who has a broad understanding of all Investment Operations functions. The role requires expertise across the full trade lifecycle and Investment Accounting Operations. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on high-quality and timely delivery
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Action daily tasks and monitor the workflow of processes such as:
- Transaction data received from;
- 3rd party Manager
- Trade Lifecycle Management (Confirmation through to Settlement)
- Monitor, investigate and resolve transaction booking exceptions
- Trades (FI, Equity, Money Market, Derivatives, Private Debt, SPVs, Real Estate)
- Events Lifecycle management
- Corporate Actions, Coupons, Dividends, Derivative lifecycle
- Reconciliations (Platform vs. Custodian and other 3rd Parties)
- Position & Transactions
- Transaction data received from;
- Liaise with 3rd Party Managers, Counterparties, Clients and Custodians to resolve operational issues
- Responding to client queries / requirements
- Participating in client on-boarding, testing and service development
- Identify continuous service development
- Maintain procedures
- Maintain ongoing training
- Manage all administrative activities and contribute to reports to management
- Knowledge and adherence to service delivery against SLA and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Participate in Client internal and external audits
WHAT WE VALUE:
- 3-5 years of experience working within a buy-side or outsourced Operations team, specifically Trade Management, Derivatives, Corporate Actions and/or Reconciliations
- SimCorp Dimension experience an advantage
- Possess good level of knowledge on Capital Market products
- Familiarity of diverse security types and investment industry
- Proficient in Derivatives product knowledge (OTC pricing, lifecycle) and related areas
- Excellent communication with good verbal and written skills (English Language)
- Advanced MS Office tools (Word &Excel)
- Continuously improve analytical skills and logical understanding of process
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
Please click the “Apply” button or get in touch with Rey Adrian Reyes (email@example.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.