Paid Fall Intern, Financial Data
You will execute the collection, composition, control and distribution of market and master data for financial instruments (Equities, Funds, Fixed Income, OTS Derivatives, for several SimCorp clients and in accordance of the Service level agreement agreements.
Furthermore, you will answer client questions and conduct all necessary data analyses of financial instruments data to resolve service delivery incidents to continue service delivery. You are also follow all relevant operational risk and data governance and quality frameworks. You will report to Financial Data Operations Manager
- Implement all daily service deliverables in collecting financial instrument data according to client Service level agreements
- Develop all quality checks part of the service scope and strict adherence to existing run-book(s) and data quality and governance frameworks and conduct first data analysis in case of unexpected data behavior
- Perform all necessary tasks to comply existing operational risk frameworks (e.g. Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX), Risk and Control Engine (RACE) )
- Be involved in know-how exchange between the different Data Operations teams regarding processes, incidents, documentation or other open topics to avoid know-how silos/gaps and assure service level consistency
- Monitor and report any kind of issues along the data supply chain including interface issues, missing data files or interrupted our processes and trigger the necessary resolution processes to ensure service delivery continuation
- Maintain documentation regarding our processes, functional descriptions, operational run-books or other manuals to ensure information transparency and ensure know-how transfers
- knowledge of traditional and non-traditional financial instruments and markets including structured securities, especially complex instruments.
- Bachelor's degree (completed or in progress) in finance or engineering.
- Solve master and reference data issues based on exception handling.
- Requirements engineering and data modelling experience.
- Experience with EDM platforms.
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
Please send your cover letter & CV in English no later than 25th July 2021. Please note only applications received via the system will be processed.
For further information about the role, kindly contact Peter Huestis, Financial Data Operations Manager