Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
The main purpose of this role is to be the intermediary between the Company and the external payroll provider and make sure the relevant information influencing the monthly payroll calculation is submitted to the payroll provider on time. You will cooperate closely with our internal HR delivery and People Partner. You will also deal with payroll related employee requests.
The role is a perfect fit for an individual with good communication skills who will be keen to collaborate with many employees. Successful candidates will have a keen eye for detail and understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
You will be a part of a small finance team and you will report to Finance Manager.
This is a part-time role (50%) but it is possible to extend it in the future if needed with some accounting-related tasks.
What you will be responsible for
- Making sure the records in WorkDay are correct – manual corrections / corrections by employees if needed;
- Extracting reports from company system (Workday): time registration, overtime, absence, annual leave, sick leave, creative work, bonuses and one-off payments and verifying them before sending to payroll provider;
- Forwarding the verified reports to payroll provider as per agreed schedule;
- Dealing with payroll related employee requests;
- Extracting Excel reports on remote work entitlements;
- Collecting the consents for deductions from salary and information on salary additions if applicable;
- Extracting monthly benefit reports from vendors portals: Generali, Medicover, Multisport;
- Reconciliation of annual leave balances with Payroll provider;
- Managing referral bonuses;
- Coordination of personal bonus calculations with managers;
- Accounting of salaries, bonus and holiday accruals, employee benefits;
- Depending on your availability and interests, you may support the accounting team with processing employee expenses and invoices or other accounting tasks.
What we value (our requirements)
- Experience in payroll administration and understanding of payroll process;
- Experience in accounting will be appreciated;
- Basic knowledge of PIT, social security and labor law;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Polish and English;
- Knowledge of Workday is nice to have;
- Excellent attention to detail, with a high level of accuracy;
- Proactive in improving processes and approaching people;
- At least be at intermediate level in Excel (eg. pivot tables, V-lookups);
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent team player, ability to fit into the Finance team as well as the wider Company;
- Good educational background.
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.