Partners with local business executives on all local HR planning and execution, taking responsibility for local execution of all HR initiatives aligned with global policies, plans and tools.
Delivers input to CoE and global HRBP on local business needs and processes.
Drives and supports annual HR processes (HR annual wheel) such as EPR, EES and salary review.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Strategic Planning & Partnering
- Partnering with local management on day to day HR related matters
- Execute on global/local HR priorities – aligned to global and local HR priorities
- Partnering with local managers to secure local business input to global HR plans
- Partnering with local managers on day to day related issues and matters
- Participate in global and local HR projects as needed as project resource and input provider
Compliance & Employee Relations
- Responsible for compliant execution of local HR activities in line with organization's values and legal requirements
- Support Lead HRBP in ensuring a seamless co-ordination with local Finance and external partners to meet tax compliance rules for all local and expatriate employees
- Support the Lead HRBP in ensuring local immigration compliance
Talent Management (Acquisition, Development & Retention)
- Responsible for execution of local talent management processes and activities
- Execution of local succession planning
- Responsible for local recruitments, aligned to local plans and activities
- Execution of local retention plans and activities
- Execution of local mobility cases linked to global policies and tools
Performance Management and Rewards
- Execution of local performance management processes and activities
- Drive and participate in local calibration meetings
- Work with and support managers and employees by outlining the rationale, vision, required action and impact of change
- Work with managers to complete tools and frameworks which will help define the case for change
- Support plans and execution of structural changes
- Support a positive climate and promote ongoing wellbeing initiatives in line with local market trends
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.