Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software and service providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances our portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are seeking a person to focus on the delivery of SimCorps Front Office tools with a focus on the key personas, investment management and trading in asset management. You will be reporting into the global commercial organization but working closely with local sales and offer management to drive the sales effort attraction new prospects to the SimCorp’s client base.
What you will be responsible for
Your responsibilities are to drive sales through your experience as an investment manager, using SimCorps tool-set to talk about major outcomes for the front office, lead client conversations and educate the sales organization. You will have a view of the competitive market, with the overall success being more front-office sales in the US (Globally).
This will include:
- Driving and supporting the sales effort in the US
- Helping to target and identify the right client profiles
- Leading the value proposition for key personas (Investment management, trading)
- Working with Value Advisory (Pre-Sales) to build demos and pitches tailored to key personas
- Educating the wider sales organization about the portfolio manager needs
- Participation in industry events, partnership initiatives and thought leadership articles
- Providing feedback to the product team about direction and coverage
The role is a US-based role with global educational responsibility and securing alignment on the go-to-market activities across SimCorp is key for success in this. You will be a visible leader internally, while your core focus is supporting and driving our sales organization, your performance will be measured on the sales targets achieved.
What we value (our requirements)
- Experience from investment management/asset management arena, as an Investment/Asset Manager
- Great presentation skills
- Experience of using one or more software vendors
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills.
- Empathic and thrive by working with people, and persuasive with strong influencing skills.
- Great English communication skills, written as well as spoken, as English is our corporate language.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel in the US up to 10-20%.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Julia Temor (email@example.com), Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to learn more about the role and what SimCorp can offer.
If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is suitable to your background, submit your CV anyway.
For candidates located in New York City target base salary range is: $220,000 to $280,000 USD