The position (open on location
We are looking for a Senior Presales Consultant that will work closely with the Sales and Account Management teams to analyze the client need and requirements and provide high quality ABOR demos to prospective clients. The Senior Presales Consultant is a trusted advisor to prospects, helping them make optimal decisions about their ABOR solution design. The role involves the ability to effectively communicate our value proposition to senior decision makers.
You will analyze complex requirements and contribute to multi-facet ABOR (investment/fund accounting) demos.
You will also coach and lead less experienced Consultants to identify and communicate propositions within the ABOR domain that evidence mutual benefit to key decision makers.
As an industry expert, you will drive and convince our prospects by conveying the power of the ABOR solutions in SimCorp Dimension from an international perspective. You will deal with aspects such as regulatory changes, globalization and consolidation.
- Analyze the prospect's workflows and requirements and translate those into SimCorp solutions
- Capture all buying issues in our standard sales methodology
- Identify potential gaps in the system and provide feedback to Product Division
- Use the discovery process to identify strong differentiators against competitors
Request for Proposals, Demos and POCs
- Provide and review RFP answers within the ABOR area
- Provide and maintain the library of standard RFP responses in the ABOR domain
- Deliver SimCorp Dimension presentations, workshops, and proof-of-concepts, ensuring high quality and effectively impacting prospect's decision path
- Effectively communicate the benefits and value of SimCorp's integrated ABOR solution
- Contribute to improving the global standard ABOR demo content and infrastructure
- Collect prospect feedback and share with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate detailed knowledge transfer from the sales process to Professional Services
- Obtain a thorough understanding of SimCorp's sales model and relevant processes, and apply them in sales cases
SimCorp Dimension Knowledge and Industry Knowledge
- Maintain knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio
- Develop knowledge outside current area of expertise
- Align with Offer Management to actively participate in the roadmap definition by specifying enhancements in line with the prospects’ requests and global industry trends
- Share expertise in overall functionalities of the solution
- Translate commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into tailored messages to prospect audiences
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience; ABOR experience strongly preferred
- Detailed knowledge of most of the following areas:
- Investment and fund accounting
- Domestic and international settlement process
- Fixed income products
- Equity-based products
- OTC derivatives
- Pricing and Valuation practices
- Alternative Investments
- Collateral Management
- Knowledge of SimCorp Dimension implementation process preferred
- Flexibility to travel within the US and Canada as needed and upon short-notice (travel requirement of approximately 30%)
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career