Who we are
SimCorp offers an industry-leading integrated investment management platform.
Our platform and ecosystem, which comprises partners, services, and third-party connectivity, empowers us to provide 40 percent of the world’s top 100 financial companies with the efficiency and flexibility needed to succeed. SimCorp provides clients with a full front-to-back-offering, whether through a SaaS (software as a service) platform or as an on-premise solution. Globally, we serve clients, ranging from central banks and sovereign wealth funds to pension and insurance funds, asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, and wealth managers.
As a global provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) investment management solutions, SimCorp supports clients 24/7 through delivery centers around the world. Our Global Delivery Centers are located in Manilla in the Philippines, Noida in India, Kyiv in Ukraine, Warsaw in Poland, and in Mexico City, Mexico.
Since its foundation in 1971, SimCorp has worked closely with the investment industry to develop a world-class platform. Today, SimCorp is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Börse Group and is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. The combined company employs over 2,800 people globally, spanning more than 30 offices worldwide.
Platform leadership, SaaS acceleration and Ecosystem scaling are the 3 growth levers of SimCorp 2025 strategy and PaaS Operations plays a crucial role in this transformation journey by delivering excellence in client services by executing a reliable, predictable, cost-effective operations service. As a platform and technology operations team, we also aspire to execute acceleration in standard processes to assist in the growth and efficiency of SimCorp’s SaaS business.
Why this role is important to us
At SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. The main purpose of this role is to lead the strategic design and advise on best practices of the implementation of SimCorp Dimension within a client’s environment. The role contributes to all aspects of the delivery of SimCorp Dimensions, including design, configuration, integration, training, and standard solutions.
What you will be responsible for
- Leading with your expertise within SimCorp Dimension including the Investment Accounting, Financial Accounting and Fund Accounting domains.
- Advising with your ABOR industry knowledge (preferably IFRS9 and/or HK GAAP experience)
- Spearheading all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test.
- Conducting workshops to explore client requirements, working with clients and SimCorp's team to help capture, define, and agree on functional and technical requirements.
- Setting up prototypes to verify requirements.
- Documenting the proposed design in Analysis and Design documents.
- Consulting with clients on best practices for the work stream and configure SimCorp Dimension in line with best practices established through previous implementations.
- Performing configuration hand-over to the client.
- Supporting the client with the testing of functionality.
- Documenting the solution implemented at the client and contribute to our global standard product offerings in SimCorp.
- Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
- Solving complex problems, from a system-oriented point of view, and you should expect some travel activities in this region as we operate across APAC.
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
- Experience and knowledge within accounting standards / regulations e.g. IFRS9 and/or HK GAAP
- Several years of experience supporting SimCorp Dimension solutions, covering the following topics:
- Investment/Financial Accounting
- Fund Accounting
- General Ledger Accounting
- Proven ability to think conceptually and to deliver practical results.
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and commitment to deliver quality business outcomes
- Great people and relationship-building skills across all levels of client stakeholders.
Please click the “Apply” button to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.
By Joining our team, you will have the chance to:
- Become part of a thriving company comprising collaborative, curious, courageous, and capable employees
- Explore a multitude of exciting learning and development opportunities, supported by our unique learning guild
- Engage with highly skilled and supportive colleagues, each bringing their diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Join a company that not only values but actively advocates for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, fostering a truly inclusive and empowering environment