Do you thrive in the Product Management hot spot collaborating with 30+ product managers? Can you leverage data and create valuable insights for Product Managers decision support? Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy managing passionate and driven stakeholders? Can you orchestrate a high level overview of product priorities? If so, then we have the job for you…
SimCorp’s Product Management is organised in 5 offer lines that serves a dedicated part of our clients value chain, with 30+ product managers responsible for a set of products. SimCorp is on a transformation journey from a traditional software company to deliver tech-enabled services. The Product Operations team plays an important role in supporting this transformation.
Within Product Management Excellence, the Product Operations team supports the Product Management organisation with reporting, insights, and process optimization to foster fact based decisions and effective process implementation. The team specifically own the process and reporting for strategic portfolio planning and client commitments. They secure both a professional and profitable approach by ensuring the Product Management community have both the tools, process and insights to optimise value creation and client satisfaction. You will lead the Product Operations team in providing the right data and insight, so Product Management can make the most informed decisions. Extensive collaboration within product management as well as with colleagues in Service Delivery, and Customer Success is expected. Preferred Locations: Copenhagen, Frankfurt, London or New York .
Your tasks will include:
- Drive and build up the use of customer insights and telemetry in Product Management
- Establish a common reporting framework and facilitate periodic reporting on strategic initiatives in all Offer Lines
- Maintain high level overview of requests from clients from initiation to commitment/rejection
- Securing a lean process of fast feedback to the sales organization through the product management community
- Provide overview of progress and profitability for all Offer Lines including capacity & profitability reporting and forecast modelling
- Ad-hoc analysis of relevant data to optimize value creation and client satisfaction
- Enable Product Management to secure successful and profitable CDD deals delivering the required margins for SimCorp and delivering the expected outcome for the clients
- Ownership of the Client Driven Development business model
- Continuous improvement of all Product Management based business processes.
As the ideal candidate you have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Product Management;
- Strong analytical and commercial mindset
- Insight and experience from sales and/or services in the Fintech industry;
- Background in project management and experience working with clients will be a great advantage;
- A strong character who is used to processes design, coach in those processes and supporting others in following them;
- Expert level of stakeholder management;
- A master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering, Natural Science or similar;
- Experience with modern product management practices and agile practices.
You see yourself as a person with
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills;
- Analytical capabilities and a structured approach;
- a strong sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines and attention to detail;
- strong facilitator and listener skills to make sure that alternatives are evaluated against each others and ensures that all parties are heard;
- a good sense of humor and pragmatic approach.
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
We celebrate multiple points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. What better place to build a successful career?
For additional information about the position, please contact TA Partner Mette Kvist email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible. We are looking forward to be hearing from you!