Product Owner - Decision Support
Do you want to take ownership of a key strategic area within SimCorp and enhance support for decision-making in our Front Office offering? Are you interested in becoming part of SimCorp’s Open Platform partnership initiative, and integrating some of the most compelling fintech that tech has to offer?
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Decision Support area within our Investment Offer Line. You will help enable our clients to make faster and smarter investment decisions by giving them easy access to research, data and innovative solutions. Through a growing ecosystem of fintech partnerships providing data and functionality together with the SimCorp platform as the backbone we give clients the option to tap into market leading innovation faster and without the overhead of building and maintaining connectivity.
As a Product Owner you will build new offers using a combination of new software development, tools from our existing toolbox and partner offerings. This role is very much partnership focused and you will work closely with the Open Innovation team, to maintain close collaboration with existing partners, help evaluate new prospective partners and design new optimal workflows.
As a Product Owner to an Agile team of DevOps engineers, together you will own the configuration, connectivity and integration of these 3rd party applications. You will evolve roadmaps, new ideas, new market segments and new offerings and you are expected to think out of the box. You will join a fantastic working culture based on trust and in an environment where it is essential to be a team player.
- Contribute to the roadmap for Decision Support products and services using your knowledge about the target market space, market trends and competitive offerings
- Have a deep understanding of client needs through continuous interaction with client end-users
- Maintain close contact with existing partners and evaluate new partner products in collaboration with the Open Innovation team
- Define and maintain standardised workflows and standard components
- Conduct demos, round tables, user conferences etc. to present and create buy-in for the solution
- Together with the team, define user stories, drive refinement, establish acceptance criteria and accept stories to meet target client outcomes
- Ensure interfaces are tested, maintained and enhanced with the addition of new instrument types
- Apply agile principles to your work, encourage the team to follow them and lead agility by example
You are passionate about delivering software solutions
You are curious and ready to work for a global software solutions provider where we are as eager to develop your talent as you are. For you to thrive and succeed in this role, you preferably possess the following skills:
- 3+ years of broad business knowledge across Portfolio Management, Risk, Connectivity and Enterprise Data Management.
- Performance or Trading experience would be a plus
- Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills with a focus on business outcome and complete offers
- Ability and experience with engaging proactively with clients and internal stakeholders to solicit input for user stories
- A proven track-record as a Product Owner, Business Analyst, Project Manager or Consultant in software development
- A creative and inquisitive mind, and the ability to simplify complex things
- Ability and willingness to encourage and motivate teams and peers, and drive improvements across the Product Owners’ community
- Great facilitation and listening skills
- Ability to multitask and highlight conflicting priorities
- The goal to make a positive impact for day-to-day users of SimCorp Dimension
We treasure technology
SimCorp provides first class IT solutions and services for the world’s leading financial institutions. More than 200 customers world-wide use our front-to-back investment management software system, SimCorp Dimension®, to manage their assets. We continuously enhance SimCorp Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
SimCorp’s Product Development is home to more than 750 skilled and creative technology professionals, organized in more than 75 agile teams. You will enjoy the freedom of our full-scale agile work environment where teams are empowered and involved in development of both the solution and the organization – keeping us innovative and motivated.
As a technology professional in SimCorp's Product Division, you will be developing advanced software to solve and master the realities of the investment industry. Founded in 1971, we are headquartered in Denmark, our business and workforce are global, your career options are international, and our way of working is Scandinavian. Here, you will have more than 2,000 highly skilled colleagues and the freedom, support and encouragement to become the best Product Owner you can be.
You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and where difference is valued. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will shape the future of financial technology which again helps ensure financial security for millions of people. What better place to build a rewarding career? Please visit our career site to find out more about working in SimCorp: www.simcorp.com
If you are interested, please send your CV by applying to the link below. In case you have questions, please reach out to Keeley Sian, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at email@example.com.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.