Are you excited to be a part of delivering a global scalable operations platform for the financial industry?
The Deployment Area works on entitlements, deployment, and operations for our state-of-the-art offerings in the Investment Management industry, building the foundation that underpins thousands of installations.
The Product Owner is representing the voice of the end-user and is overall responsible for maintaining the product area’s backlog on the strategic level through ownership of specific business areas and to create acceptance criteria and user stories for features on the tactical level. The main goal is to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of deliveries. As a Product Owner in the Deployment Area, you will work on Program Backlog together with your peers and directly with clients.
Your tasks will include:
- Contribute to the Program Backlog in cooperation with the Offer Management;
- Own and drive feature and user story definitions, provide clarifications and acceptance criteria;
- Coordinate with the DevOps team in our Delivery Centre on cloud deployment;
- Support pre-sales, implementation, and customer services as an SME in your domain;
- Run client workshops to gather client input on ongoing development;
- Understand and evaluate operational cost of the chosen solutions;
- Own the functional dialogue with clients and internal stakeholders;
- Being an active part in creating a thriving PO Community of Practice;
- Understand the commercial position of the business and the entire delivery value chain;
As the ideal candidate you have:
- Applied knowledge of the major differences in on-premise and cloud-native software operations;
- Deep interest in major operational concerns like Software Deployment, Operational Scheduling and Monitoring;
- Ability and experience with engaging proactively with clients and internal stakeholders to solicit input for features;
- Ability to work with multiple teams in parallel as Product Owner as well as being out in the market to "listen in" and resolve queries;
- The ability to see the big picture, make abstractions, and conveying it convincingly to team members;
- Understanding software security and the cost of ownership in cloud solutions;
- Experience with agile ways of working will be an advantage;
- Enjoy working with technology and very skilled software engineers.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where the difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Why join SimCorp?
You join us because you want to be part of a company that is taking pride in reducing complexity for our clients and continuously strive to do things better and differently. Being part of SimCorp means that you will work in a diverse, highly international environment with ambitious people, determined to reach our common goal; delivering great products to serve the needs of our customers.
You will join your colleagues in various professional events, our exceptional canteen offers and social activities, and every now and then, we attend presentations from colleagues or external experts on everything FinTech related. It is all about getting challenged, innovative and inspired.
More about working at SimCorp
Please include CV when applying.
Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.