Are you passionate to discover new solutions and bring visionary ideas to reality? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Performance measurement and attribution solution is a framework for deconstruction of investment returns and attributing them to various factors, such as asset allocation and security selection. In simpler terms, performance attribution helps investment managers assess the effectiveness of their investment strategy.
In today's complex investment landscape, real-time performance attribution can provide transparency and clarity regarding the drivers of financial returns, particularly in portfolio construction and active risk management. Our new investment analytics service enables users to perform advanced investment performance analytics on the fly, with calculations delivered in just a few seconds.
To succeed on this ambitious project, we are expanding our agile team of dedicated experts with a great variation in skills and experience. The team takes the lean startup approach, and you will acquire many new skills on the way.
Being and working collaborative goes without saying, because this is the most effective way to deliver. This adventure will involve a lot of client engagement, project work and deep diving into complex investment analytic disciplines. If that is so much you, please reach out and let us talk.
As a Product Owner you are part of the product management organization, where you will be bridge between the clients’ daily reality and SimCorp’s software engineers. You have the ownership of the business area; you own the product backlog and provide input to the team so that they can design and build great solutions for the end users. Together with the rest of the Product Management team, you will play a paramount role to define and build our new technology enabled services and expand our existing solutions within the Performance and Benchmark domains.
Examples of tasks for the Product Owner are:
- Define the Product Backlog in close collaboration with whole product management Team
- Support pre-sales, implementation and customer services in making our solutions successful
- Understand the commercial position of the business and the entire delivery value chain
- Be a subject matter expert and the "go-to" person on the areas you are responsible for
- Participate in industry conferences as an ambassador for SimCorps thought leadership in the Performance Measurement and attribution domain
- Own the dialogue with clients and stakeholders to understand market needs and deliver the right solutions
- Share the organization's vision, answer the team's questions and listen to suggestions about adding, deleting, changing, or improving the user's goal
- Proactively secure alignment of functional dependencies and priorities inside and outside the product area you work in
- Experiences with investment management processes or a strong interest in it. Preferably from past experience in a business analyst role
- Broad SimCorp Dimension knowledge, in particular in the areas of Performance Attribution, Benchmarks and Investment Processing
- Understanding of the usage of Performance Measurement. Both from a Front Office analysis perspective as well as the investor and stakeholder perspective
- The authority to take "on the fly" business decisions
- Ability and experience with engaging proactively with clients and internal stakeholders to solicit input for user stories
- A high sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution
- The ability to see the big picture and can convey it to team members Strong willingness to learn and to dig into unknown areas
- Being adventurous - able to work in one direction and fast turn into another one
- Great Communications skills. Verbally and written in English
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide an excellent work & life balance: flexible work hours, a hybrid workplace model. On top of that, we have IP sprints where you have 3 weeks per quarter you can spend on mastering your skills as well as contributing to the company development. There is never just only one route - we practice an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Finally, we also have a well-stocked in-building bar, that serves as an excellent place to meet new people, should one be so tempted.