In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations.
We continuously enhance the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. On top of this, over the last few years, we have been honing our service delivery and support model to implement SimCorp solutions to our clients and take ownership of running installations in the best possible way.
This is why our Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) has been forged. First established in 2016 in Warsaw, Poland, extended to Manila, Philippines in 2021 and now we’re kicking off the third location - Mexico. Business Consultants in the ADC work, in close collaboration with our market units, on business functionality and solution workflows to tailor and deploy configuration of SimCorp Dimension to our customers.
Why this role is important to us
We are looking for a QA Consultant to join our Data Management Service Line within the Platform & Integration team. Our data management solutions enable SimCorp clients to manage their data portfolio end to end and integrate with all kinds of data sources and technologies to drive business operations.
You will be working in an agile team of about 30 people. The team is responsible for implementing the connectivity to internal and external data sources for and together with our clients. After the technical integration, the data needs to follow a quality enhancement process using SimCorp Data Management modules like Security Master, Market Data or Corporate Actions. Once the data quality is verified it will be used to manage the complete spectrum of lifecycle events of financial instruments, from plain vanilla equity and fixed income instruments to complex OTC derivatives.
What you will be responsible for
- Analyze back office and IT processes related to data management or fund accounting
- Recording of required test cases, administration and ongoing maintenance
- Implement automated tests, check automated test results
- Test planning and execution
- Support implementation and configuration of SimCorp software products for the client on premise or in the cloud
- Collaborate with clients throughout the project timeline
- Collect best practices learned from clients and document them properly
- Support documentation of the requirements cases for the development team
- Provide input to the product roadmap
What we value
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Professional in Enterprise Software implementations for data management, fund accounting or compliance/reporting solutions
- Experience from a software vendor, consultancy firm, service vendor or financial institution
- In-depth product knowledge of a data management tool would be of advantage
- Basic knowledge in SQL, scripting
- Experience in functional test automation (with BDD, Gherkin) would be ideal
- Some experience with market data vendors like Bloomberg, Refinitiv, SIX etc. would be of advantage
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) requirements gathering, user stories, grooming, backlog
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology or Finance/Accounting
- ISTQB certification
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in multinational environments
- Fluency in English
- Flexible working hours and working model (on-site/hybrid)
- HMO coverage and group life insurance
- Monthly allowances (rice, transportation, internet)
- 13th month pay and annual performance bonus
- Professional training and courses
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Integration events and charity projects
- New office located in Bonifacio Global City
In addition, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply.
Get in touch with Hanna Brzózka (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.