Are you interested in the optimization and automation of testing services, problem-solving at the interplay between technology and financial markets? Do you want to contribute to our success, participate in the transformation of business and be part of one of the leading financial software companies in the world?
SimCorp is transforming the way we deliver services to our clients. We are looking for a highly motivated QA Engineer with proven skills in testing.
You will work in our global Validation and Test (V&T) delivery unit consisting of cross-located teams delivering high-quality testing services embedded into Configuration and Upgrade projects. V&T is a client-facing part of the SimCorp Global Managed Services organization.
In this role, you are to analyze complex business requirements, design and execute test cases, participate in meetings with customers, help with ensuring incident management and test results reporting. You will have a great opportunity to use your test expertise to contribute to enhancing testing services.
Being a member of the learning organization, you should constantly learn and grow having the ability and willingness to apply knowledge in different areas and share experience.
We will work together to ensure that our customers gain the maximum benefit out of their investment.
- Perform various types of test (functional & regression) to ensure the high quality of the product delivered to our clients
- Analyze project artifacts, i.e. scope documents, client workflows’ descriptions, and available test cases
- Create detailed, comprehensive, well-structured test cases (both manual & automated) based on analyzed project artifacts and/or update existing test suites
- Estimate and evaluate the effort required to perform the test within deadlines specified by clients
- Execute, monitor, and control prepared test cases and thoroughly report actual test outcomes vs expected results
- Provide incident management for failed tests via reporting detected issues and carrying them out through the whole defect lifecycle
- Participate in meetings with projects stakeholders (test team and/or clients)
- Collaborate across teams/departments incl. Product Division, Market Units
- Propose initiatives to help improve our processes, e.g. enhancement of existing test cases, workflows’ optimization (automation), etc.
- Continuously improve the knowledge of the product and client’s business flows to be able to provide service highly valued by customers
- Share knowledge, produce and maintain internal documentation (Test Procedures and Guides) and coach newcomers within team/department, be a team player
- Understanding of software upgrade and implementation project processes, familiarity with Agile/Scrum practices
- Test experience (1+ years) in Financial Software or similar (ISTQB certification is a plus)
- Previous experience in test automation is a plus
- SQL knowledge, scripting, and the ability to query and manipulate data is a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications
- At least upper-intermediate English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cross-functional team
- Ability to follow defined test cases and document deviations in an effective manner
- Ability to work structured and persistent with very large data volumes
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, feedback culture
- Able to analyze and communicate a problem in a clear and structured way, accurate with numbers, detail-oriented
- Proactive team player
- Able to meet deadlines and renowned for being reliable and accountable
- Feeling comfortable in a multi-cultural working environment
- Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations
- Self-sufficient, persistent, and fast learner
- Open to coaching and mentorship
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp, we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
Please include CV and motivational letter in English no later than February 15, 2021 .
Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts. Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic, and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regard to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We offer flexible working hours plus many social activities after work. Our new colleagues join the SimCorp Academy – a three-week professional in-depth introduction to our SimCorp Dimension software platform. Your introduction is followed up in your local unit with on-the-job training and relevant courses.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career