We are looking for a QA Software Engineer to join an agile team in our Kyiv office. You are expected to work in close cooperation with our office in Copenhagen and London.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
As our new QA Software Engineer, you will join SimCorp’s Product Division, a full-scale agile organization. Here, you become part of a cross-functional agile team that is responsible for delivering functionality within an Order Management module of our product SimCorp Dimension. You apply your talents to all stages of the development lifecycle, including creation and review of user stories, development, design, testing, writing automated tests, and support. You will be using multiple technologies, and your responsibilities will also include:
- Working with product management to refine new features and provide the best solutions and influence the product
- Be part of reviewing the product and formulate test scenarios
- Maintain API tests
- Perform automated and manual testing on demand
- Design and build test cases for the new application ensuring high automated test coverage
- Working as part of your agile team to reach the definition of done each sprint
- Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our product
- Strong analytical and testing skills, deep understanding of the software testing theory
- Master’s degree in software engineering, Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics
- Proven experience of testing automation
- Experience with C# and API testing
- Understanding of Version Control (TFS, Git etc)
- Understanding of CI\CD process
- Practical knowledge of Unit test, code coverage, and Test-Driven Development.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Personal qualities: proactive, self-sufficient, fast-learner, persistent, with the high-quality mindset
Furthermore, we value that you
- ISTQB certification
- Experience in the financial industry
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices
- Experience in security and performance testing
- Experience with F#
- Are willing to acquire other test frameworks and technologies
- Have motivation to invest in automation tests, underlying frameworks and their integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Can introduce new ways of looking at problems and that you can take creative ideas and put them into practice
- Think about the entire system and can identify and implement ways to continuously improve
Why should you apply
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic, and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally