Are you a dedicated and highly professional recruiter thriving in the area of software engineering and technology and is candidate experience your main priority? Then keep reading!
As a Technical Recruiter, you will be part of Simcorp’s Global Talent Acquisition team, responsible for executing a well-established recruitment framework to ensure talent is identified, assessed and hired to support SimCorp’s business strategy. You will be responsible for the complete recruitment lifecycle, from planning and defining a growing workforce with our senior leaders, to the hands-on act of attracting and closing candidates. You are an industry expert, and a role model in practicing superb candidate experience while building a robust talent pipeline.
The managers you support are mainly placed in Kyiv, but it also expected that you support managers placed in our other software development sites such as Copenhagen, Bad Hamburg, Vienna, Warsaw and London.
You will be part of a global team, that supports each other, share knowledge, develops improvements and constantly strive for finding new ways to interact with potential talents. You will be based in our Kyiv office which employs 350+ highly specialized software engineering profiles working in an agile set-up. You will be part of both a global recruitment team and a local HR team that includes 7 HR professionals.
Initial task is getting to know the business and partner with hiring managers to plan for current and upcoming roles. You have a delivery responsibility of basic recruitment actions such as:
- Preparation activities: Drafting job advertisements, selecting relevant posting channels.
- Sourcing and pipeline activities: Direct sourcing, creating talent pipeline, applicant management and screening, candidate communication.
- Selection Activities: Telephone interviews, reference checks, candidate communication.
- Assessment activities: Conduct psychometric assessments (we use SHL tools), prepare case assessment, coding challenge or similar supporting elements in the selection process.
- Offer Activities: Offer negotiations & closing contract.
In addition we run recruitment projects together in the team:
- We gather insights and intelligence about trends and developments in recruitment practices from the external marketplace e.g. related to candidate experience and interviewing practices and make recommendations where necessary.
- We acts as a sounding board for hiring managers, and challenge assumptions on traditional talent pools and relevant skills to further strengthen our Diversity and Inclusion strategy of striving to become even better when building strong teams for the future.
- We are data driven and maintain awareness of recruitment metrics and usage of sourcing channels to strengthen our recruitment practices.
- Experience in recruiting for 3+ years, preferably within software engineering, technology, or financial services
- Documented success in executing a full-cycle recruiting process.
- Excellent sourcing/research skills with the ability to deep dive into searches for hard-to-fill positions.
- Experience with candidate assessments of different kind is an advantage.
- Ability to create strong working relationships with business leaders and equally importantly with software and tech candidates
- Experience with ATS and Linkedin Recruiter is an advantage.
- Proactive and with excellent communication skills in English.
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 300+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why our employees choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible. Note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For further information about the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Manager Mette Kvist at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to be hearing from you!