Regional Director, Consulting Services – UK, Ireland & Middle East
SimCorp EMEA is looking for a Regional Director to lead Consulting Services in the newly formed EMEA market-unit. We are looking for a Regional Director to lead Consulting Services across the UK, Ireland and Middle East.
The overall aim is to drive the revenue growth of the region by leading the commercial discussions for Consulting, together with the CX team and Land team to create and maintain a solid Order Inflow for PS . The role requires a strong commercial mindset.
Furthermore, you will have the responsibility to drive a team of Senior Managers to also work with the CX and Land Team to contribute to the sales as a regional team. As Regional Director, you will be responsible to lead a team of consultants, that are organized in Service Lines. The Service Lines are directly managed by the Senior Managers to continue to develop the consultants so that we can continue to deliver value to our customers through our projects.
You will also have the responsibility of overseeing the successful delivery of the projects within the region.
- Drive the business with new and existing clients together with the CX, Land and Managed Services team within the region.
- Lead pre and post sales discussions, presenting key implementation methodology and best practices.
- Develop, implement and maintain profitable consulting services across the region.
- Deliver on financial and operational KPI's (e.g. PS revenue/EBIT and NPS targets). Balance efficiency, effectiveness and quality/satisfaction.
- Develop strategic clients and engagements in close collaboration with Sales and CX.
- Contribute to global initiatives to improve efficiency and grow services revenue.
- Align resourcing and utilization targets with the needs of the market unit.
- Drive successful implementations, ensuring the teams are able to meet project deliverables on time, on scope and within budget.
- Participate on steering groups as sponsor for large complex project.
- Overall accountability for all market unit consulting engagements including quality of project documentation e.g. Statements of Work.
- Serve as the primary contact point for the Global Delivery Excellence function.
- The cornerstone in building our employees and creating values for our clients will continue to be the service lines in Consulting. Overall responsibility for making sure this is the mindset in every execution also is part of the role
- Support building Standard Platform Champions, knowledge sharing and contribution to the EMEA and SimCorp service line communities
People Development and Management
- Recruit, retain and develop key talent across Region together with the Practice Managers.
- Set clear direction, coach, mentor and provide career guidance to Practice Manager and your own team of employees
- Build and manage resourcing and utilization targets according to local market needs and actively participate in the EMEA Resource Management process.
Strategy Development and Execution
- In collaboration with the full EMEA Consulting TMT team
- Drives the Consulting services strategy across the UK, IE and ME regions.
- Being part of the Regional management team in the UK, IE and ME regions and leading the unit as member of this team
- 10+ years of relevant experience leading a team delivering projects within a financial institution, or a consulting company working in financial markets or a software and services vendor.
- Strong commercial focus in shaping deals that benefits SimCorp as well of the clients
- Strong analytical background from either technical or a commercial education/work experience.
- Successful experience in leading a consulting practice including having both business and fiscal responsibilities in the form of P/L.
- Strong communicator with excellent results in establishing good relationships with employees, peers and customers.
- Good at relationship building and service minded when communicating with new and existing clients.
- Experienced people manager and strong leader who inspires the team in the transition to a practice-based model
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Results driven with excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to balance costs, quality and client satisfaction.
- Fluent in English
For further information, you are welcome to contact Michael Paterson (EMEA Recruitment) at email@example.com . Please apply online via Workday.