SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhance the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
To support development of our Business Processes as a Services unit especially in the Accounting & Operations offering, we are seeking a senior Industry Expert with a successful track record in enabling investment managers to review and improve their target operating model by using modern technology.
SimCorp have recently launched a new investment operations service targeting the asset management, insurance and pension industry which, along with investment accounting, uses technology empowered services to optimize the clients target operating models and improve efficiency and effectivity of their businesses.
We need a person with deep understanding of these markets, the clients and their drivers for change to help prospects and clients define the needed change in their operating model leading to a broader use of our BPaaS services. This is done in close collaboration with the sales teams in the market units, marketing and offer management.
You will be responsible for defining the IAS and IOS sales value proposition and supporting the go to market teams with your deep insights into the industry based on your experience in delivering similar services to the market. You are perceived as a thought leader and expert in that area by our sales teams and the clients. You facilitate discussions with senior management about their target operating model that lead to selling our services.
You have an overview over the pipeline worldwide and in collaboration with the sales leadership suggest actions how to execute or improve the pipeline.
You will be working closely with our marketing and inside sales department to support the execution of campaigns, and your will be responsible for building awareness in the market through participation in conferences and associated events.
Your responsibilities include:
- Engage and drive discussions with clients about their operating model in the middle and back office and operations area. Use these discussion to lead to sales of our BPaaS services.
- Define the key value drivers for the IAS and IOS technology enabled services
- Work closely together and support the GTM team in defining the target addressable market and the segment strategy and help GTM to identify and produce the needed sales enablement material.
- With your seniority and expertise you open the door to C-Level conversations about operating model
- Coach the market unit sales teams in having conversations on target operating model and outsourcing
- Coach the value advisory and go to market teams about the services, their USP’s, the ideal customer profile and how to position this best in front of the different personas at a client.
- Give input to Offer Line Management about improved and new offers and services
- Defining the value proposition for each segment through addressing key business challenges and proposing creative and competitive solutions
- Supporting the overall pipeline from lead generation to closed deal and drive initiatives across the organization when needed to reach the targets.
Alignment across the organization is key for success in this role, and you will be a central expert that will be visible across the organization. You will be measured on achieved pipeline targets.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field of study
- Strong understanding of the asset management, insurance and pension industry especially in the operations and middle/back office area.
- Experience in delivering middle and back office services to the financial industry
- Experience in developing target operating models for investment managers especially in the context of focusing on core activities versus outsourcing non core parts
- Successful track-record in launching and branding solutions to the Investment Management industry.
- Experience from sales roles, strategic marketing or product management roles will be an advantage.
- Strategic mindset and experience in facilitating stakeholder alignment inside a larger organization, especially across marketing, sales and product management will be a benefit.
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills.
- Empathic and thrive by working with people, and persuasive with strong influencing skills.