SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. Our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension® gives a real-time overview of entire business in one system, enabling the world’s largest asset managers, pension and insurance funds, banks, and sovereign wealth funds to make better investment decisions.
Agile ways of working is key for SimCorp’s success, and our product delivery organization is powered by more than 70 agile teams that are located in Austria, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Poland, Ukraine, and United Kingdom. The Scrum Master role is a key agile role in SimCorp, that is full time and expected to work with up to two agile teams.
The Challenge & Opportunity
Being a SimCorp Scrum Master entails:
- Fulfilling the role as it is defined by the Scrum Guide, having the Agile Manifesto as the basis.
- Being part of a strong Agile Coaching community of practice.
- Having the opportunity to co-create and grow with your colleagues on many occasions such as annual SimCorp Agile Camp, SimCorp Agile MeetUp, and SimCorp Agile Learning Area.
We expect you to be:
- Possessing minimum 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- Trained in relevant areas (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, change management, servant leadership) and relative roles (e.g. Scrum Master, Agile Coach).
- Understanding software development lifecycle.
- Knowledgeable in systems thinking, outcome based roadmaps, flow, and metrics.
- Skilled in impediment removal, understanding team dynamics, coaching, facilitation, and continuous improvement.
- Being able to create a psychologically safe environment.
What we offer
Last year, we celebrated the 50th birthday of SimCorp, and we are proud to be producing high quality software solutions for more than 50 years! Come and join us, to experience a global market leader company that values its people, and delights its customers.
- Collaborative, curious, courageous, and capable employees
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities, powered by a unique learning guild
- A company that values and advocates Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Private health insurance, benefits and discounts, social clubs and activities
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivational letter in English. In case you have questions, please approach Development Manager Ender Yüksel ENY@simcorp.com.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.