Common tasks include:
- organization of business trips
- dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- help in organizing office events
- booking rooms and conference facilities
- dealing with employees’ requests
- post correspondence
- welcoming guests
You will need to have:
- strong organizational and communication skills
- the ability to plan your own work
- be attentive to details
- be initiative and accountable
- tact, punctuality, and honesty
- a pleasant, confident telephone manner
- be reliable member of administration team
- At least 2-year experience in international company at similar position
- Strong knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Bachelor’s degree
Confident user of Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic and professional organisation.
- Official employment according to the Ukrainian legislation, white market competitive salary and corporate bonus
- Professional and friendly work environment and supportive culture
- Extra compensation for sports and internet
- Schedule: Mon — Fri (9.00 — 18.00)
- Career counselling and professional growth
- 28 vacation days
- High-class insurance program
- English classes
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where the difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Come join us and help shape the future with SimCorp.