As the Senior Analyst to the North America Managing Director (MD), you will act as an extended member of our North American senior leadership team, partner and influence key business processes and support our and manage our business leader’s communication and calendar.
As the successful candidate, you will be a “connector.” You will act as a team member, and act as a key access point, you will be crucial in importantly connecting and uniting the NA leadership team. You will be responsible for creating and keeping meeting agendas, communicating and distributing meeting materials, ensuring that notes and follow-ups are created and circulated, and that critical decisions are being made in a timely manner through fluid communication.
- Help define, drive and run our ongoing NA based leadership team
- Manage the agenda and logistics of our weekly and quarterly leadership meetings to encourage productive dialogue and proper use of time
- Work closely with the NA Senior Leadership team to drive cross-functional initiatives and projects
- Support North America based Monthly Business Reviews
- Craft C-suite level presentations and memos
- Influence cross-functional projects as well as manage some projects directly
- Identify areas for efficiency and improvement in all initiatives, and synthesis status of initiatives in a weekly status update / report.
- Work across the senior staff to help design and develop presentations and speaking points for internal and external audiences
- Organize discussion points, to-dos, follow-ups and draft thoughtful correspondence
- Provide decision support by working with leadership to distill and organize recommendations for Managing Director approval (anticipate requests for additional information, support with additional research or information analysis and surface key takeaways to ensure content is presented in a digestible format)
- Build relationships across the organization in order to fully understand the health of the business and our people
- Provide professional and effective administrative and business services to the MD, ensuring that accurate information and advice is provided in a timely manner
- Full calendar management of the MD, including organizing all aspects of meetings, event invitations, resolving scheduling conflicts, special events and ensuring the availability for events/meetings
- Ensure MD is prepared for all meetings by collecting and preparing necessary information
- Serve as the primary contact for MD’s office’s enquiries by phone, email or in person and initiating action wherever possible and appropriate, with follow up as necessary
- Plan and manage complex and, often urgent, travel arrangements for the MD including itineraries for domestic and international travel, in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Own MD’s corporate expense management in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Support in preparing and editing correspondence, presentations, reports, and memos as needed
- Own administration of MD’s leadership team meetings (attending meetings and following up on action items as necessary)
- Builds and manages effective working rapport with key stakeholders across the business
- Builds and manages effective working rapport with key external stakeholders including C-level executives at client and partner organizations
- Strong administrative and professional executive support experience to senior roles
- SalesForce Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in handling a wide range of enquiries while providing excellent customer service
- Integrity and maturity in dealing with sensitive or confidential matters
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, taking initiative and exercising sound judgement in resolving matters that may arise as part of normal daily work
- Well-developed negotiation, conflict resolution, relationship-building and influencing skills
- Excellent time and workload management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and achieve required outcomes
- High proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Demonstrated experience with travel and expense systems
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.