Who we are,
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best - in - class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it vital to consider our people in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role important to us
The team you will join has the responsibility to enable the next-generation suite of technologies in SimCorp utilizing a cloud-native strategy. The team will partly build out a platform of self-service technologies in Azure matching our requirements for security and compliance, and partly enable our application development teams adopt a new technology stack and DevOps principles.
What you will be responsible for:
- Participate on various projects, both internal shared services as well as enablement projects for our application development teams
- Ensure quality in our solutions
- Guide and mentor junior members of the team
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert in Azure, Cloud-Native application design, and our internal ways of working with DevOps
What we value
- Proficiency in C# .NET or PowerShell
- Familiarity with Azure services, such as Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Container Service, Azure Kubernetes Service, Azure DevOps, and Azure Virtual Network
- Cloud architecture and design, including experience with building and deploying cloud-native applications
- Infrastructure as code (IAC) using tools such as Azure Resource Manager (ARM) or Bicep templates
- Containerization and container orchestration using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- CI/CD pipelines and tools such as Azure DevOps or GitHub Actions
- Monitoring and logging tools such as Azure Monitor and Azure Log Analytics
- Cloud security best practices and experience implementing them in Azure
- Working within a compliance framework such as SOC2 or other experience from a regulated industry
- Agile development methodologies and DevOps practices such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment.
- Certification in Azure is a plus (AZ-104, AZ-500, AZ-400, etc.)
Please click the “Apply” button or get in touch with Rey Adrian Reyes (email@example.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible.
If you are interested in being part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.